A list of people that don't know what happended to them

• Valencia and the grand table(the founders of the AG doubt they really died)

• Commander Apollo of the 2 division of the one-shot pirate ( don’t know who the fuck he is)

• Commander Poseidon (probably didn’t die, to0 lazy to find out who he is I forgot sorry)

• Cuthulu Destroyer of worlds (probably the 6th unknown knowing any unknown under 7 is inhuman because torren is the strongest human unknown)

• Commander Ernest of the one shot pirates( who the fuck is he)

• Commander Triton of the 12 of the one shot pirates (who the fuck is he)

• Davery jone the legandary fisherman ( who the fuck is he)

• Remus (the inventor of the magic fist I think, I need to know what happened to him though)

• Polemos ( the dude that gave you the boxing move, what the fuck happened to him)

• Captain Barron of outcast towe (who the fuck is he)

• Vice captain Romulus of the mantle pirates ( what the fuck happen to him he was interesting in game)

• Verdies (what the fuck happened to him me dude)

• Kraken ( this man can not die he was so fun, I want him to return as the last boss(maybe he turned into cuthulu?))

• Corteas the swaying man ( the inventor of the sawying fighting style)

• Landan ( who the fuck is he)

• Vasco the Emperor punch ( don’t know who he is but he was in AA I think he gave you the imapact fist I forgot)

• Captain Ulysses of freedom lookout ( who the fuck is he)

• king ramses ( he better be dead with that annoying ass flingmove )

• Captain sage, the lighting empress of the emerald skull pirate( who teh fuck is he)

• Randal ( who the fuck is he)

• white eye shark( thicc big shark that was huge)

• levo lord abyss ( who the fuck is he)

• argest the lord of winds ( He was the admiral of the AG and went againt the one shot pirates, he is also the master of wind and gravity magic which is sexy and who is the dude that made theos end up on new ground island and verdies ship in the sky )

• Graves the merciless ( who the fuck is he)

• CAptain Arus

There is a lot more just too lazy to write but @vetex what happened to these people, don’t say they all died >:c not all of them could of died. WHY DID RORAN HAVE TO DIE HE WAS MY HOMIE

2 Likes

I think Captain Barron and most non curse have from died from old age

no no polemos was the guy who gave you boxing

the guy who gave you cannon fist was romulus

anyway he’s dead with the rest of trigno’s old crew
kudos to him for being one of the few people with a lorebook about them

just assume anyone who didn’t have magic is now dead

not sure but i think we killed his reincarnated self during the events of AA

*she
uhhhh
probably dead from old age or piratey shenanigans

haha durza dying attack go b r r r r r

old age, not strong enough to live more than a bit longer than average lifespan

probably dead from durza blast :frcryin:
unless him joining the AG isn’t canon in which case idk probably old age

m o r t a l

he looks like he has cannon balls on his fist lol

eeveryone on here without a curse is dead. As forPoseiden and Apollo, its safe to assume the Peacekeeper killed them as he did Hades. Or they died in the Cursebeard War

oh so pk is kratos all of a sudden

No, no no we aren’t assuming. But the thing I am wondering the most what happened too Valence, she was the only female who had a curse

He was the admiral of the AG and went againt the one shot pirates, he is also the master of wind and gravity magic which is sexy

Also my boi Valencia ain’t dying, they were my authorotarian waifu. Crush me with the fucking state, daddy.

1 Like

Where do you read the curse beard war again

here:

Captain Holden was once a peace keeper who wanted the world to be freed from the Arcane Government’s rule. He actively attacked A.G. ships which caused him to receive a bounty of one hundred million lamina. Holden started off as a “lone wolf” who sailed the seas on his grey sailboat, Nebula. He was attacked by White Eyes on a fateful day. White Eyes destroyed his ship and Holden was later presumed dead. this is who captain holden is

holden is dead

I missed him

For real me dude

Where is the page of the cursebeard war

sorry lol, here:

no its not stated in the lore but theos mentions it when you talk to him in the 3rd sea
(again not sure if AR lore is canon)

Wasn’t reincarnated, but revived from the dead (at least partially and physically). Reincarnation is being reborn to a new person/animal/object (could even be a pebble or a star)

wait, when did this happen wot

whoops mixed up the terms lol