A list of people that don't know what happended to them

I also said the grand table, you can put 2 and 2 together and recognize what I was talking about

Please draw Valencia thicc.

1 Like

she’ll be showing up in the comic eventually, she’s part of the 5th sea content in it

I didn’t read any books sadly my lazy 11 year old ass was too lazy and I had bad dyslexia :c

here ya go https://roblox-arcane-reborn-wiki.fandom.com/wiki/Books
The ones about holden and theos are made by randal, some others too

Why did everyone had to die :c

and if chulhu is still alive can he be a boss later on :sunglasses:

I mean the game is about 1,500 after arcane and most people you listed are just magic users, of course they’d be dead

But Valencia is a curse user, and a female, and females don’t die. who the fuck was cuhtlu lol

1 Like

You have a point, females cannot die. It’s a well known fact really. Explain Vetex. :confused:

1 Like

Just use context clues bruh, if Argestes was in the A.G. and was vaporized when the 4th 5th and 7th seas were destroyed, that means all of the high ranking A.G. members were too

Cthulhu was going to be another sea boss like Kraken, not actually a sea monster or demon or something

4 Likes

Me when I realize how weak our WoM character will be compared to AA. :frcryin:

ikr :frcryin:

just kill em all and bring in a new cast

So knowing he was never added in AA, can he be added into WoM TGR as a sea boss if you add islands.

1 Like

didnt graves have wind though?

No, I am pretty sure it’s Argestes, he is the master of wind and gravity

i know this is from the arcane reborn wiki but he was in arcane as well, this is who im talking abt

Oh yeah, still he would’ve died of old age though

but what heppend to theas : (

Theos? He died lol