A lovely siren (she totally wont tear you apart)

26 Likes

so much siren art, no Estrid art :sob:

1 Like

@ImaLettuce say the line

oh no no no… it’s the opposite… I RIP AND TEAR YOU MADAFAKING WOMEN-

Bet

You see the way you react to this is

• distract with ramblings
  • sand blast/beam when their confused
  • shank em like the British hobo you are
1 Like

This is actually normal as hell. Fantastic :+1:

STOP. POSTING. ABOUT. SIRENS!!!
IM TIRED OF SEEING IT!
ALL OF MY FRIENDS ON TIK TOK SEND ME (siren singing) ON DISCORD ITS FREAKING
(More singing)
I WAS IN A SERVER, RIGHT? AND ALLLLLLL OF THE CHANNELS ARE JUST PEOPLE IN SIREN CLOTHES!!!
I SHOWED MY CHARACTER’S COSTUME TO MY GIRLFRIEND! IT WAS ALL WHITE, SO I SAID ‘HEY BABE, WHEN THE SIRENS ARE SUS!!!’ HAHA, OOOOAAAAOOOOAAAAAHHHAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!

4 Likes

I like the sharp edges and straightened lines. It’s simplistic but satisfying.

(She isn’t aware I’m a genocidal loot-drop hungry maniac and I was planning to kill her anyways)

2 Likes

Well I hope you’re ready for more, and more, and MORE, AND MORE AND MORE!

Because until in the next update another female gets released, we’re going to get all the sirens we can wish for, all the variations, forms, siren clothes on every single character, sirens being scary, hot, dismembered and disemboweled by the character who is just… A war criminal at this point… and anything else you can think of.

So until we get new content, get ready to reach the edge of madness and blood thirsty rage. If not, it fills you with more energy to go and slaughter a whole bunch of them.

Also, to keep the trend… Someone draw the Minotaur with Siren’s clothes, with it being so small it barely fits him. Haven’t seen soemthing like that yet, meanwhile I’ve seen a sexualized shark getting posted today. So make it happen. We need mroe men with skimpy outfits.

this is great!
but now that i think about it i don’t recall seeing any art of a siren actually singing