A measure against Cargo and Sealed Chest stealers

A measure against Cargo and Sealed Chest stealers https://forum.arcaneodyssey.dev/uploads/default/original/3X/9/1/9103381b7fccd721818e04386df0152605d0941c.jpeg
effort 3.0 4 quality 3.0 4 reasonability 2.875 8

Lmaoo I didn’t even notice

i dont have enough braincells for this can someone explain

you can now tell your quartermaster to load stuff into your cargo hold. whenever someone else sinks your ship you keep 80% of the stuff in your cargo hold but the guy who sunk it gets the other 20%

1 Like

ohhhh. I thought the other guy just got 80%. Still bad though, if you are gonna be an ass and kill me, then you will have to pick up my loot manually.

1 Like

My problem is, people store chests in the storage because they just want to hoard a bunch of chests and toss a Luck IV to get hundreds of valuable scrolls in an instant. There should be a risk factor to everything in this game, including holding onto these chests instead of selling them as soon as you can. Personally, I think that when your ship is sunk when you have sealed chests in the storage, you should drop ALL of the chests (as it normally does when they are on your boat and it sinks).

There are two reasons why this would benefit both the player getting sunk and the player sinking, which I’ll explain below:

• The person who gets their ship sunk has a probability of getting ALL of their loot back when it is sunk.
    This would be something that lots of players can benefit from. Currently, when your ship is sunk with storage on it, you have no chance of ever getting those chests back. However, if they would drop all of the chests, it would allow for the player to relocate their chests and still have all if not the majority of their loot back.

• The person sinking the ship can still get some loot.
    The second functionality of this is that if you sink someone’s ship, you’d be able to get all of their chests. Currently, lots of players are just either getting their ship sunk or combat logging when they are contested for the cargo on their ship. This causes the ship’s cargo to just be voided, and NOBODY can get the cargo on the ship, which is a problem that needs to be addressed.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.