Frosty
Pika
Asrz
Kanin
Dog
Strangler
Crim
Lanka

oof took a lot longer than expected cause of school and me getting sick but finally finished it. Ima be drawing random stuff, maybe a cooking association drawing since the cooking profession might come to ao now.
(go wish DatTrafficCone good luck for his audition to honors band)

52 Likes

STOP POSTING ABOUT AMONG US! I’M TIRED OF SEEING IT! MY FRIENDS ON TIKTOK SEND ME MEMES, ON DISCORD IT’S FUCKING MEMES! I was in a server, right? and ALL OF THE CHANNELS were just among us stuff. I-I showed my champion underwear to my girlfriend and t-the logo I flipped it and I said “hey babe, when the underwear is sus HAHA DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DI DI DING” I fucking looked at a trashcan and said “THAT’S A BIT SUSSY”

14 Likes

Oh yeah woo yeah

sus…

mmmm yes

3 Likes

the successor of primordial magics :nod:

STOP POSTING ABOUT AMONG US! I’M TIRED OF SEEING IT! MY FRIENDS ON TIKTOK SEND ME MEMES, ON DISCORD IT’S FUCKING MEMES! I was in a server, right? and ALL OF THE CHANNELS were just among us stuff. I-I showed my champion underwear to my girlfriend and t-the logo I flipped it and I said “hey babe, when the underwear is sus HAHA DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DI DI DING” I fucking looked at a trashcan and said “THAT’S A BIT SUSSY”

now we wait for forum regulars to become piss babies and get the post taken down like last time

7 Likes

true true

goated

:goat:

cool drawings :+1:

amazing.

kakaw :fire:

AND THEN I LOOK AT THE TIP OF MY PENIS AND THEN I THINK OF THE AMONG US HELMET AND I GO LIKE “PENIS? MORE LIKE PENSUS” AAAHHHH-

1 Like

yup thats me .

What’s this about? I don’t know what’s this supposed to represent, please fill me on the details. :slight_smile:

dang I missed out it appears

yoink