A new guild alt farming?

the guild is called purgatory Ablaze
The person named hugyhugys has a contribution of -6400
But that’s an alt account, the main is hugaly, I saw both of em in the same server 2 times

Friends list:

Also they did log against a guild called aether, skilled light players and only 2 but they had at least 4 people so, who wants to spy on em

Giant note: They might not be alt farmers, but only 1 member might be in there guild alt farming secretly
maybe…

This just shows how small brain people can be.
I hope something gets done about it.

lol this is beyond sad

alt just left the guild
sus

shit light players"

:fr:
what the fuck did aether do to your brain

aether bad guild.

Even I’m a light user and when I faced two of their members they seemed to be around the same PvP level as me which isn’t a compliment

“Skilled” :neutral_face:

who cares if they alt farm when vetex has already said AO is gonna wipe guilds

They are alt farmers the leader Infernalyze has been caught before. You could report them if you really wanted to but as boxi above me said, guilds are getting wiped anyways.

Flare and I have been draining them.
This at least makes me feel special and cool.

Draining alt farmers? Count me in. What region are they?

AO gonna drain every guild so it don’t really matter but if they do mald at this stage well they’re interesting not in a good way

Not sure.
We drained one member, it was tigerbaby. They left the guild.
We can’t drain them now unless we find new people in the guild.

oh shit tigerbaby :skull:

Who really cares who alt farms now anyways? Like honestly.

Was just about to say this lmao

why are these people still alt-farming despite the clear-as-crystal message from Vetex that infamy will be wiped? could they not interact with the community? this post highlights the dumbassery small-brained portion of the internet and the human race as a whole

They just want to get some useless in-game points because reasons I don’t know. They can’t get it normally so they resort to alt-farming. And what you said is basically what I have to say: Why farm infamy, alt or not, knowing all that progress will get wiped out after TGR releases?