A Poll to Study Build Popularity Before AO drops

On Arcane Odyssey’s release, what build are you going?

• Savant
  • Paladin
  • Juggernaut
  • Knight
  • Mage
  • Warlock
  • Conjurer
  • Berserker
  • Warlord
  • Warrior

0 voters

When all the planned awakenings and content are done, which build are you going (Spirit weapons, second awakenings, etc, this is to see how many people aren’t going their first pick because it’s not done yet.)

• Savant
  • Paladin
  • Juggernaut
  • Knight
  • Warden
  • Mage
  • Warlock
  • Conjurer
  • Berserker
  • Warlord
  • Warrior

0 voters

3 Likes

mage, mage

1 Like

Such a shocking outcome…

magic

Eh wait for a few more dozen people it’ll even out. (I hope)

Im gonna be real, weapons and fighting styles just arent nearly as visually appealing as magic
(Imo ofc)

Shiny…

shapey

i assume everyone else is intrigued by the “?” on warrior’s second awakening

For real, we have weapon aura (bigger aoe) so what else could they get?

1 Like

Main file is Savant, 3 Warlocks, 1 Warlord, and 1 Mage

They get an oath keeper and a vastira (real).

The big update when when we finally learn what all the awakenings will do will have a big impact on what people end up choosing in the long run, so that second poll may not be so accurate.

1 Like

Of course, we still don’t know much about spirit weapons (So I dont forsee many people picking vitality builds), and warriors second tier is just a ?.

We do know most of the others get a second fighting style/magic etc pick for theirs though.

It’ll be good for future reference to compare it off against peoples opinions in the future when they know with more certainty what’s coming.

So far though I am seeing a lot of expected results. Berserker (Pure fighting style) is at the bottom as is the vitality stuff.

my first three files are gonna be warrior warlord and knight

We awaken after the first sea right? Also warlocks are allowed to imbue when that happens correct?

We awaken at the end of the first sea, so yeah Warlocks can imbue then.

Wait which awakening causes the warlock to choose between either another fighting style slot or magic again?

second

Warlocks get imbue first, second pick on second awakening.