A “PvP toggle” that won’t upset PvPheads

In a place like ravenna. The won’t know who is a criminal or not criminal cause of disguises hiding identities

Yeah, I knew about that problem, just never got to adding my idea to solve it.

It’d make sense for a bounty hunter to try to explain to the guards that the person hiding their identity is a wanted criminal. Basically, the original idea(OPs idea) and my idea would combine as long as the hunter doesn’t actually have a bounty poster in their inventory. This serves as a protection against RKer. But as long as the hunter has a bounty poster for the target in their inventory, the guards wouldn’t engage until destruction of property occurs.

-Also, do you know how hard it is not to destroy property in a town fight? It’d still be a difficult thing to work around, but instead of just giving all bounty players a practical bounty hunting immunity in town, it’d be more reasonable and make more sense if you think about it.

Other conditions could apply, like if the target is in a party and the hunter ends up fighting all of them- the guard aggro will not proc until property is destroyed, since the people in the party with the bounty player would be considered accomplices.

So a person getting ganked, firing back but misses and destroys a house gets double teamed by the ganker and a bunch of high level npcs

this will never be added :sob:

Guards don’t want fights between people to break out at all, keeping the peace means keeping the peace not letting vigilante justice happen in the middle of the streets