A question for the day before AO releases

i wanted to hear your thoughts on this, because ive been thinking of this as well. we all know that AO is just around the corner as its release date is about late december/early january. do you think that WoMs player count will rise high when the day before AO release comes? it would be intresting to see og players come back.

probably not?

Im pretty sure the player count on WoM wont skyrocket before the day of AO releasing because your files stats, rep and levels (except inventory) would be reset so no point in playing.

100% definitely.

Now I don’t believe a majority of the people particularly active in the community will be a part of it but when that announcement goes out, thousands if not tens of thousands of people will hear about it and immediately check in to see what’s going on.

I’m expecting WoM to jump up to atleast 1k players in the moments before AO releases.

3 Likes

i’m not talking about the game skyrocketing, just maybe a few hundred players for a last time play before people jump into the game of AO.

I think vetex is making a separate game of WoM when AO releases so im pretty sure those hundreds of players doing a last play is unnecessary.

its just for hype reasons, i would personally hop on world of magic because once AO releases, i’m probably not going to play again. i just want to share those last moments and memories of WoMs pvp and game before i focus on Arcane odyssey. yes, its free, but again it makes me quite hyped to see how different its going to be.

i know i will, i wanna be there when he shuts down all servers

1 Like

real

i’ll most likely try to hop on the band wagon with my guild and other various ppl to see wom off before heading to the past and another part of the AU world

i doubt it’ll get in the thousands but maybe

I could see it raising by a few hundred, with people getting in their final wom play before it’s gone

I hope its rise because roblox need more games likes AA and WOM, i hate those ‘‘anime simulators’’ games and yeah… i hope its becomes popular ( not the most popular or overrated, but still something notable )

same.
Now everyone think of this. If 5000 people or maybe less wish to play AO when it comes out and everyone will be lvl 1, how many people will be waking up on that beach and talking to Morden? Max server size in WoM is 18 I think in AO its 30.

people will definetly join WoM before AO’s release just for the memories (and free player kills)

Nope.

There will most likely be some celebrations and minor pvp events around when AO drops

It probs will tbh

I bet a lot of people will go back to WoM just to experience it one more time.

it will be interesting to spend the last days in the world of magic, as for me

Where does the information about 30 people in the AO come from? This is such a load on the server + high ping