A question for the day before AO releases

its just for hype reasons, i would personally hop on world of magic because once AO releases, i’m probably not going to play again. i just want to share those last moments and memories of WoMs pvp and game before i focus on Arcane odyssey. yes, its free, but again it makes me quite hyped to see how different its going to be.

i know i will, i wanna be there when he shuts down all servers

1 Like

real

i’ll most likely try to hop on the band wagon with my guild and other various ppl to see wom off before heading to the past and another part of the AU world

i doubt it’ll get in the thousands but maybe

I could see it raising by a few hundred, with people getting in their final wom play before it’s gone

I hope its rise because roblox need more games likes AA and WOM, i hate those ‘‘anime simulators’’ games and yeah… i hope its becomes popular ( not the most popular or overrated, but still something notable )

same.
Now everyone think of this. If 5000 people or maybe less wish to play AO when it comes out and everyone will be lvl 1, how many people will be waking up on that beach and talking to Morden? Max server size in WoM is 18 I think in AO its 30.

people will definetly join WoM before AO’s release just for the memories (and free player kills)

Nope.

There will most likely be some celebrations and minor pvp events around when AO drops

It probs will tbh

I bet a lot of people will go back to WoM just to experience it one more time.

it will be interesting to spend the last days in the world of magic, as for me

Where does the information about 30 people in the AO come from? This is such a load on the server + high ping

I think somebody asked about it in the QandA.

nah just thinking. might be 20. but still even if it’s only 18, that’s still 18 people crowding Morden.

Morden is gonna be pretty popular on release.

very

also the island is gonna be emptied of items and chests as everyone runs around for resources. Getting off the island as quick as possible will be a good idea. It’ll calm down 3 days after release.
Can’t imagine what bosses will be like at first.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.