A question for the pvpheads out there

So i was on elysium and some guy that i beat called me a ‘endlag demon’ (mind you i am using guns which are typically hard to aim with)
So i have a question: how do I become less of a ‘endlag demon?’ I am all about improving in pvp.

You just insult their build back

11 Likes

What level said

Jee, im so out of the loop, what in all things holy is an “endlag demon”… They just slap demon behind every word now

attacking people in endlag is considered bad now??

I swear that used to be considered skilled considering how short most endlags are, unless I’m just tripping.

cold :cold_face:

it’s like waiting for them to attack and only attacking them whenever they’re in endlag

it’s just someone who waits for you to make the first move the entire time
I’m assuming it’s a super passive playstyle but I don’t play AO all that much

I mean its pretty much required if you use only guns which is what op said. With dodge reflexes its pretty much impossible to predict where someone is going with such a small projectile

endlag demon…otherwise known as how pvp is played most of the time

“YOU SUCK AT AO BRO, YOU PLAY THE GAME IN A COMPLETELY FAIR WAY THAT UTILIZES AN INTENTIONAL GAME MECHANIC WITH A HIGH SKILL WEAPON, YOU ACTUALLY SO MID BRO LOG OFF LOOLL!!!”

2 Likes

The thing is I attacked them whilst they were out of their endlag

Also apparently back dashing/ side dashing w
Even whilst using guns only in pvp is bad now.

what? freaking side dashing???

what I have seen personally is that people say that freaking everything is free, stuff like min size crash or 50% blast