A rant on all the TGR rants. [Rantception]

Fucking loved AA. So much

When I heard about TGR for the first time, I was a bit disappointed in the changes, but now that I’ve read your post, I’m way more excited for TGR. I can agree with everything you’ve said.

After TGR, this game will be more fun. In WoM, you can just run around the continent avoiding enemies and that’s not even fun. But traveling on a boat with sea danger? Now that’s more like it!

I’m glad that cultures are gonna stay, but not in the way that players are forced into a culture. I’ve always wanted a Castlian sword while on my Vistarian save, or a Vistarian crossbow while on my Alalean save. I’ve liked the story with the cultures, just not the fact you HAVE to be one culture and stay locked with a puny dagger while the other cultures get SWORDS.

Also, now that AO is going to have boats, imagine firing magic projectiles at a boat and causing sea combat. Sounds amazing to me. Honestly? I can’t wait for this update.

The kids who complain over TGR can continue complaining, as if that’s going to make Vetex scrap the update.

EDIT: Adding on something I forgot…
Flight. It would be extremely OP in PVP. Not to mention travel would be real boring with flying. Also, wouldn’t that drain your mana quickly? No point in keeping Flight.

Lol, this reminds me of the controversy over the Pokémon Diamond and Pearl Remake.

1 Like

the bruh.
well, another case of necrobumping it seems.
YOU’RE COMING WITH ME THIS INSTANT.

2 Likes

ayo this thing got necrobumped like crazy.

Yeah sorry about that, I was typing a rant then I saw “rantception”, so I got interested.

Just
Yes

A mod needs to pin this lol

1 Like

I’ve read this post for the first time and it’s just brilliant. SavageWind did a wonderful job with this post, addressing and promptly shooting down most if not all of the claims that were against TGR.

You could say they went savage in this post.

I’m not sorry.

3 Likes

Wait can someone tell me what AS is? I think I may have missed that one in the series

adventure story

COWARD

1 Like

necromancer

what’s a TGR?

Total Game Revamp. It was the revamp of World of Magic into AO

oh idc, WOM was mid anyway

I wonder what happened to Dragon. Haven’t seen em in a while.

Now this is nostalgic. Still my best post ever to this day lol

Same, he was a forum og : (

You’d be surprised at the opinion split back when AO was first announced :sob:

he turned into an AO moderator and started working for the divers of deepwoken as one of the higher ranks :sob:

1 Like