A shadow wizard from Magius special forces in year 2020

Nice anatomy, but I really wish you’d put them in regular clothes :confused:

1 Like

Same I think if you drew a person in wizard robes it would look really cool l.

simp for drawn women cringe

Or maybe 'cause I’m a girl idk

When I read a topic relating to Noble :sleeper:

wow big GUNS bro
iz not even a flinty, iz OP gun
but its still cool
iz that shadow aura?

BIG FISH!!!
little fish…

why do they have a gun they have magic

stop being gibberish

I am pretty sure magic will probably deal more dmg than guns.

yeah most likley so why evan use magic cause we cant enchant our current weapons with magic eather pluse guns ruin they games whole i guess astectic

stop calling the art shit. there is no reason for you people to keep insulting this over and over. i am not gonna go too much in depth here but constantly downgrading someone’s work doesnt help at all. act like actual, mature people, and give constructive critique instead.

as much as i hate when people are asses though, the artist here probably should try and do some different art and put on normal clothes (although i dont really have much room to talk here since literally everyone in my comic is shirtless lol) rather then tights. i appreciate the hard work put in to all the art this person has made and hope the next (maybe slightly more related to wom) art piece receives less criticism.

i know the argument was resolved over a day ago but i am just saying this for people as a reminder for next time that an artist posts something that you might not like.

15 Likes

Well said burgr

It isn’t bad. Nothing about it is bad. It is just that it doesn’t fit. And I take full responsibility for putting the topic back out there again. But the art itself isn’t bad and the artist isn’t bad either.

bruh. i just made a suggestion about bellic research in the war seas.
https://forum.worldofmagic.dev/t/magic-boat-engines-new-guns-warseas-bellic-research/45731/16
(i did NOT know about this post. the idea came alone)

Wtf.

@anon50359812 not only do they necrobump they necrobump this specific topic.

Someone linked it to their post

:sleeper:

w h y

sigh, time to do my jon again.

C O M E .

2 Likes

did you not read my reply?

IF YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING POSITIVE TO ADD TO A DISCUSSION THAN SHUT UR DRN TRAP.

SKFDBHSKFBDJ<FsdFSDFGGSD

Sorry I’ll delete it