A single idea

a single idea: once the game includes more wizard ranks, an idea for a type of quests that a future rank can have is “Assassinate”, where you need to kill an npc (bounty hunter, magic council scout, or just a civillian) without alerting them. of course, i am talking about the villians. the heroes can have a variation for themselves. maybe it can have a more advanced version, such as assassinating a player without them attacking you back.

hey pal suggestion is currently closed right now, thought i should let you know that

1 Like

with ao coming out i don’t think wizard ranks are still gonna be a thing seeing different classes are available, but i wouldn’t be suprised if it was kept and new titles came out for the lvl you’re at tho

also the entire questing system is completely different to how ao quests work now. most quests are just repeatable or side quests part of the story i assume. there’s no more wandering npcs so no random quests per se.

pretty sure the ranks thing will still be a thing just not “wizard rank” and change based on your class ( Novice Knight, Apprentice Conjurer and stuffs like that )

yeah i’d figured it’d still be around especially since it hasn’t been removed as of yet

You can’t kill an enemy without alerting them unless you one shot them, which at this point why would it be such a high level quest
Quests also arent level locked or anything anymore, they have a recommended level but no requirement. They aren’t random either, or at least for now. It’s either repeatable quests or quests you can only do once

I thought that sidequests still required you to be a certain level, but main quests didn’t…

alright somehow i cant seem to find anything on the trello, including the main quest thing
nevermind found it, and yeah it’s only stated for the main storyline
now sure i could go check in tu but since its not stated on the trello guess i cant tell

me when suggestion in game discussion:

Suggestions are close for now (until AO releases)
Also that’s bounty hunting
Because there isn’t much stealth in AO (or planned atleast)

Suggestions are not accepted or considered for the time being.