A solution for personal clan save slots

A solution for personal clan save slots https://forum.arcaneodyssey.dev/uploads/default/original/3X/1/e/1e769540c204472c04c34ba1a0d3fef6ce4b3f15.png
effort 5.0 1 quality 5.0 1 reasonability 5.0 1

Proposal

make personal clan save slots cost your own galleons

Details/background on your proposal

currently it seems with clan-shareable personal save slots you would siphon off your clan’s money for your own build. this is an issue because a bad actor could build a massive steaming shitload using my clan’s money and we wouldn’t be able to do shit about it

Reason to add/change

if we were to have personal structures built using personal galleons, it would solve the issue of being able to take galleons from the clan for your personal usage. it would also make clan building a more personal thing. potentially the clan tax could just apply to clan structures, like 25% of income from clan islands goes to the treasury.

counterclaims:
“what if someone wants to build but doesn’t have the galleons for it” simply grind the galleons, housing is expensive
“this would make the treasury useless” no it wouldn’t, the clan leaders (i say this as a clan leader) would be able to use the funds themselves to build structures that are bigger and thus better most of the time

thanks for reading my suggestion

1 Like

Sure why not

im pretty sure thats already the case tho
the change is seemingly about something else which i wont elaborate cuz idk whats public

i was inferring from what vetex said that people could take money out of their clan’s treasuries and basically steal

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.