A statue of the forums

Darian seems like a fun guy to vibe with. I had to remake the entirety of Argos’ Halberd just for this statue :melting_face:
I hope you’re happy.

< Darian sits down to think! >

11 Likes

ALMOST ME RAAAAAAAAAH
@ImaLettuce
also you are before me btw nerd

YOOOO
this is so sick, thank you!

Yeah, have you decided on your pose? -v-
It’s changed like 6 times now.

yh i wanna be helpin somebody dunk fr

yeah sure

AND THAT’S ME! :moyai: :100:

1 Like

(really hoping I make it in man)

A fellow Ice conjuror! Glad to see there’s a surprising amount of them. What’s your favorite weapon? Mines probably the musket or stave.

Joseph Graves, a mysterious entity who remains cloaked behind a translucent sphere and disguise. They say no one has seen their face. And those who do… don’t live to tell the tale.

< Graves guides the souls! >

7 Likes

@ImaLettuce
yours is coming

whos on the list btw

Everyone on the thread, at least until I get to 50. After 50, I’m going to pick them myself depending on what I have time for.

once youre done, will you release a roblox place with all the statues

1 Like

hopefully :pray:

1 Like

Yup for sure!
I’m planning on adding it to my main place

Gosh

I’m so close

Aye, I’m working on it right now :P.

I’ve wanted to make this one for a while! Thanks for sending links to the hairs you found on the catalogue, those saved me from giving up quite a few times. Specially the Silk Black hair that I needed for one of the other statues. I’m quite proud of my particle work on this one. Thanks for all the times we’ve fought in AO and fun we’ve had.

Corrina, who floats with the wind. A powerful wind mage that wants to reunite with her brother. They say she occasionally guides lost sailors from the fog with her gusts and sends the unyielding storms against pirates she dislikes.

< Corrina takes flight! >

13 Likes

out of curiosity, about how many are done currently?