A statue of the forums

If Aether Lightning is added, I might go for it. I’m also thinking of Electron Magic, since it’s an Ancient Magic while Storm is Lost.

1 Like

SO Cold!!! :cold_face:

can we get a picture of the current podium please :melting_face:

this shit hits like

ping me when you need help because i’m going to school rn man

May I present, The Brawling Blur, Benjamin Brooks! A wandering bounty hunter who zooms around the battlefield leaving a moon lit trail in his wake. I’ve gotta say, Waltzing with Death was absolutely breath-taking as a debut story. Hopefully we’ll get another entry in the series or maybe some side stories?

< Benjamin blazes into battle! >

Pretty proud of the effects on this one :]

13 Likes

These are straight up :fire: makes me wonder how chaotic or how blended the end-result will be
I’ve basically given up hope of my character being reached (my character is like 6 or 7 characters further) down but at this rate im just straight up intrested in the end result :fr:

Don’t worry, your character is part of the original 50 so It’ll be included

1 Like

Oh cool! I thought I was too late or sumthing so I don’t bother adding a description or name but the character’s name is Wednesday Ambrosia. To sum it up they are a lunarian that fell to earth

If possible maybe a sort of yellow/ white glowing eyes and a “distortion effect” on their sword would be cool image

Did you make the pose in blender first then export it to Roblox? Y doe just curious

Yes, the posing and rigging is done in blender. Blender lets you move in finer increments as opposed to studio so it lets me position characters easier. Not to mention it allows me to combine everything into a singular mesh, which makes keeping track of them in studio much easier.

1 Like

Great to see the progress you made

Also thanks to everyone for submitting descriptions of their characters, I’ll try to implement them when I can so you guys can have an idea of how it’ll look when finished!

Ayyy you put him close to corrina
Thanks for taking the request

1 Like
Eric Fallenfire's Description

A rouge fire Conjurer who travels the seas to improve his skills by any means necessary. Usually wise all the time, he can predict and plan his moves to attack his enemies with his weapons and magic.

idk why this took so long it was supposed to be done 12 hours ago :melting_face:

I’m pretty sure im in the original 50??
Unfortunately I’m not much into story making, therefore I don’t think it would be a good idea to ask me for a description. Sorry

URRRAAAAAAH

Tobin Silverthorn's Description

Cunning, Unrelenting, and yet an absolute Fool.
How did this one accomplish so much?

My own description:

Warrior, Poet, philosopher, the latest to carry the dragons legacy is many things. Always seeking heights yet unreached, places yet to be explored, always bettering himself.

1 Like

i think my character made it in so imma give a desc

“abandoned by humanity, Flora Aura (or Cherry Blossom because its better name), the blossoming newspaper boy.”