A statue of the forums

Five more people until it’s my turn (4 if cosplays don’t count)

I’m excited.

im curious if i even got in when i posted

WAIT I WANT ONE

I J GOT HERE PLEASE

this guy is a warlock he uses lightning yep

uh his name is kulvir itami

i give you total creative freedom and yes i know what that can lead to and idc

edit: also…if you could…would you mind replacing my head with a burger? it feels more natural.

WHY ARE SHROUDS LITERALLY NON EXISTANT IN GAME :sob:

It’s Zoro from one piece! Why not use exclusively swords for this cosplay? What made you decided to add in a musket and dagger :0?

I wonder if we’ll get sword styles in the future? Maybe weapons can have a mastery stat and customizable moves like Fighting Styles for certain weapons.

< Zoe marks his aim! >

5 Likes

AMERICAN ZORO YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:eagle: :eagle: :eagle:
:us: :us: :us:

1 Like

Damn, this looks awesome!

I used to run SoS+kai+sword but I got so bored I started trying different weapon combinations, and ended up with SoS+PTD+Bronze musket. At first every weapons switch off of swords made me ask this question too, but considering AO dosent have haki as a defining edge between fighters, the weapon choice matters a lot more.
Basically, Zoro realised haki dosent exist anymore/he forgot it, so he is switching up his weapon arsenal to be more adaptive.

1 Like

Your model is currently being worked on by @Tophatted
More info whenever he passes me the model to add .3.

My new favorite pose of all the statues, while the ingame screenshot left me worried it’d be a clutter of accessories, it turned out exceptional better than I thought, to my surprise. The entire outfit just works when combined with this elegant pose you’ve picked out

Simon Fallenfire, a beloved captain for a ketch full of novice to legendary deckhands. They say that he wants to eventually upgrade to a frigate to fully carry his crew of deckhands.

< Captain Fallenfire rallies the crew! >

(real talk; that beard is majestic)

7 Likes

Another Fallenfire joins… Wonder if this is Eric’s Uncle or something

Also nice beard

The elegance is indubitably off of this world :face_with_monocle:

btw man, that pic has the ravennan disguise, are you sure you want it on?

Darian seems like a fun guy to vibe with. I had to remake the entirety of Argos’ Halberd just for this statue :melting_face:
I hope you’re happy.

< Darian sits down to think! >

11 Likes

ALMOST ME RAAAAAAAAAH
@ImaLettuce
also you are before me btw nerd

YOOOO
this is so sick, thank you!

Yeah, have you decided on your pose? -v-
It’s changed like 6 times now.

yh i wanna be helpin somebody dunk fr

yeah sure