A statue of the forums

Neviro on his way to both stop and move him:

now this flips my in out

Simon Fallenfire, The Ardent Captain
Color: #D34B08

Slightly Updated Description

The stern yet kind captain of North Rock’s Pride. Through a dream he had involving 4 keys, he has dedicated his life to finding the directions for the mysterious island of Mimhere and assembled a cadre of the best crew and deckhands he can find that can endure the harsh darkness of beyond.

1 Like

Is there a time limit or nah?

I like the description that you already gave. His title is “The Blood Eagle” and color code is #800000

Fine zank you…

Darian Salore, The Storm
color code: #123456

Summary :)

A mage lost from his homeland, now with a goal of grandeur and power, hoping to return to his home as the most powerful wizard in history

#693ddf

Statues looking awesome damn

Okay i think I’ve made my mind up.
Remus Moonsilver, Mysterious Alchemist
#8123b0
Im not that good with story things so here goes nothing:
There are few things he puts above profit and customer satisfaction, reputation and morality mean nothing when money is put on the table. This has resorted to him selling his wares to known criminals which, naturally, made the Grand Navy set it’s sights on him.

You’ve made some cool art so you got included :ok_hand: The cooking competition one asks the right questions. (I would probably lose against either of my pfps but whatever.)

A extremely fast conjuror who relies on their blitzing fast speed to out-wit opponents. Many are left confused when they only catch her after images during battle.

< Tiki carves the competition! >

4 Likes

Updated descriptions,

Now at 36/53

Gets banned shortly after making it public :broken_heart:

(This happening with a guy tryna update a craftwars game, roblox being awful with their bans)

Hopefully not :melting_face:
I already got banned once when I uploaded Seba-chan’s statue

Roblox thought it was an inappropriate pose?

Yeah

My harlem enjoyer was one post away from the first 50 thats what i call a painfull hearth attack

I’ll give my description, also I fumbled hard but Prados Belle is actually my other slot, I have NO CLUE how I got confused between them but their actual name is Wednesday Ambrosia

Wednesday Ambrosia, The Moon Rabbit

Wednesday Ambrosia is one of the few lunarians that roam the moon. He “fell to the earth” during the wrath of the gods and now is attempting to gain the power to merge the earth, and moon. Of course, this would kill on life on both the earth and the moon, but he has no real self-consciousness, therefore making him stupid and brain damaged.

6F0A93

Wilford Shield, The Former Exile

Removed from his initial leadership position and given it back, he’s now to purge those against his rule while upholding a dozen other projects, and trying to keep steady progress on said projects.
“Delays are to be expected, people. Just be patient, I won’t leave this unfinished.

An absolute pain to fight. You may think you have dealt with mosquitos before. But Mir takes the cake for being the most annoying one by miles. This child will disappear from sight with a singular move, practically teleporting between the stratosphere and arena with no regularity. And to make things worse, they do like no damage :melting_face: So the torture doesn’t even end quickly.

A child blessed with the gift of speed. Though untalented in many aspects, they did indeed have speed. So they ran with all their might. Until they didn’t know where they were anymore. Now they were lost.

< Mir blasts off again! >

7 Likes

fr got banned for making a maid femboy character sit down :sob:
it had to be the skirt no doubt

OMGGG THAT LOOKS SO AWESOME THANK YOU SO MUCH :poggers2: :poggers2: