A statue of the forums

My file, Kayla Bright:
RobloxScreenShot20230427_084003385_

RobloxScreenShot20230427_083803378_

Her pose:
(The third one second the right)

Tfw I can’t find this stupid arse :moyai:

How about these?

Interesting to see a character without a head. If a normal hat is worn on a head counts as that person’s hat, does that mean that a headless head’s hat is worn by the world?

<Hercules ponders for knowledge!>

This marks 10 / 50 characters completed, so we’re about 1/5th of the way done! I wonder what other interesting characters will come up next…

6 Likes

Not quite, it’s the stone statue egg from the egg hunt:
It’s probably under a different name aswell

Ahhh, I see

It’s from the Great Yolktales egg hunt.

heres my berserker kiley leowe, haven’t made lore for them yet. Fighting styles are thermo fist and iron leg.

put them doing this pose on a crate, i’d appreciate it if there were some items lying about nearby like a bottle or something. :woozy_face:

2 Likes

Ah, thanks for finding this!

if you still are making these, add my comics MC to it, I think it would be pretty cool to have Eli somewhere on the podium seeing as the series is gonna be my masterpiece

gotta have him doing the classic side lunge as well

thanks if you do end up adding this

Hopefully all the slots didn’t get taken as I would love to put my file on there and I just got a commission of them done so I have a pose ready.

And the pose is based of Baiken’s insta kill from the last frame of the animation

My lightning-wind mage Aaron Booth

It would be nice if he could raise his great sword like this

(Harlem Shaker)If you decide to put me in that honorable podium i command you to pose me like this

2 Likes

zesty reference pose lol

What are you wearing that looks cool as shit? Also hehe gay.

would be funny if other characters pose for the background

fire

What a vigorous old man :melting_face: Definitely looks like he could beat me to death in a heartbeat

< Mark prepares to throw hands! >

4 Likes

Charon Fate. Make him looking in telescope if possible.

2 Likes

Put me on