A Step-By-Step Guide To Get Iris Simps The Heck Away From You Peacefully:

First off, I formally apologize to JTN, who helped me realize that Iris is literally the easiest character in AO to remake that people actually care about, apart from Mayor Tilly.

Need to get rid of a Church Of Iris simp for some time, or otherwise? Just tell them to make their own Iris model if they really like Iris so much! In this step by step guide, I’ll show you how!

Step 1

Step 1: Enter Roblox Studio, and put down a Robloxian 2.0 Model onto anything, this will be what we build off of. (Click Here For Link)

Step 2

Next, you need to find the hair model. If you don’t wanna spend 20 min on this, here it is

Step 3

next, colour match the skin and the hair to match actual iris. Use images.

Then use whatever clothing you’d like Iris to wear you freaks, I know 97% of you will put her in a maid dress or just completely ignore this part of the step.
Optional step below on how to find her canon clothing

Optional Step

Search “Vetexgames” in the marketplace, and toggle unavailable items to be visible

Then, find the clothing that Iris uses. If you’re lazy and wanna do post Ravenna Iris, here’s the Jacket, the skirt is your hell to find good luck weirdo.

alright who the fuck is this

I misclicked I swear

5 robux to buy the fucking jacket
this is way better

I bought it when I saw Danny wearing it

can we all agree that wearing a suit is like the sexiest thing
it fr gives +10 charizzma

8 Likes

FACTS

semi related but Vetex sells the clothes used in AO? Where I NEED them

do what the optional step says

so many offsale items I want to buy

HogPog
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!?!?!

made a guide to stun Iris simps for some time

dont worry they’re all too lazy to do anything

What did vetex do to this dude

5 Likes

Sounds like a

Moment

Sadly i dont have 120 robux

1 Like

Man can’t wait to be a developer for the church of Iris and Screenshot Iris RR34

(Joke)

Man can’t wait to be a developer for the church of Iris and Screenshot Iris RR34

(Not Joke)

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.