A THING REALLY serious about this community and every community of world

Ok. i’m going to try write the better i can to say for you guys,

but three rules first

1-Don’t need come to the chat to say i writing wrong i know much about that
2- i don’t care if my english don’t are perfect because yes , the school on brazil are a trash ,
3-i know have a little spot of person here who are cool and want to get a cool community too , so if you are this person or just think you are , don’t learn that text is better for you.

I know this forum only use English here because it would be easier to control, but that is much wrong
if you live in the USA you have a good life , basically most people , and if you live on every other place who don’t speak english and need to learn , you guys sucks , but you guys suck much
much , much , much , much , much i can say much forever

the brazilian school don’t care if you learn or not you only just keep going liking or not, and not learning , but you know what do you get? Much other problam on your life because you can get a time of you CAN’T UNDERSTAND AND LEARN NOTHING ANYMORE on the school

EUA have a curse of say FOR EVERYONE from other country YOU ARE DUMBASS BACK TO YOUR SCHOOL

i left this forum because i get much problem on my life, i come back for see a cool things about my favorite game, and one of the FIRST thing i realize are lack of maturity?
because i wrote some things wrong? , when i view on the rules ( everyone here are cool and are respected by all) i think , WOW A REALLY COOL COMUNITY! , i get so happy for can talk about my favorite game and A LOT Of children come to say for me i writing wrong

, i need say something for you immature person , i know , I KNOW MY ENGLISH CAN BE A TRASH , and no just me EVERYONE WHO ARE BRAZILIAN AND JUST KNOW THE BASIC! , know about that bro i know we can be a little wrong on some things but that level of dumb you guys say is the same of say you are the more smart person of world

i feel so down because english is the universal language on the world and when someone from EUA see someone saying something wrong them turn on a god of writing and say , "your trash back to school , you look 1 year olds lmao " look this dumbass children "

I give up. i can’t find any place of the world who i can just try get a cool chat with some cool person, on my start on the forum everyting get amazing for a time , but then you know much about something , you discover things horrible about them.
i going to leave the forum and i probably don’t going back

I’m laughing to myself , arcane adventures get extremely toxic community ,
why i think here going to be different.
i going to say something for everyone who already said "go back to school kid ",I’ll say it as best I can, the only thing you guys need to have is just

get more mature.
we only want speak with new person.

11 Likes

I once tried to learn a different language, but later on I basically gave up learning it since it was pretty hard to understand. I know that I live in the U.S. but it amazes me how most children are only taught English and maybe take 1 or 2 classes of a different language (which isn’t really enough time) while so many other countries have an expectation to know at least 2-3 languages. The fact that you’re learning a language foreign to you, and you’re already very good at it, is very commendable and you should be proud of that and try not to listen to what others say. I hope you continue to learn English and get better at it even more! :+1:

i am mexican and i have been tought english almost alll my life, tho its not perfect its something i guess…
Also yes all comunities are the same there is no perfect community where everone loves everyone, the toxicity is very common in almost any community; the casual troller that begs to everyone for attention (Like the one that started the argument in you topic) but that doesn’t mean its all the troller fault, everyone knew he was trolling and even with that information they keeped going…
Also i recommend just ignore this little things if you like something you dont need to give it up just because of the community there is still a bit of normal people here!

1 Like

As a brazzilian,
Ok.

yeah ngl every roblox community fucking sucks, it is probably way better off for your mental health if you leave them because 99% of them wail on everyone that they deem a “kid” even if they have no proof or they are just talking to somebody who doesn’t have English as their first language

If you’re struggling to learn in class, self taught lessons are always viable :nod:

1 Like

ñññ

ññññññññññññÑñÑÑññÑÑÑÑññÑñ

1 Like

Your english is not that bad for someone that’s still learning. I myself think it is one of the hardest languages to learn. As for the toxic community, that is kind of how it has been for a lot of Roblox games in general, because of YouTubers or bad influences.