A trust level forum war happens. Who wins?

meme powerscaling included

• Team TL1
  • Team TL2
  • Team TL3
  • Team TL4
0 voters

Sure the tl3 are more experienced, but considering the sheer number of inactive tl2s I think they have this in the bag

Although tl1 has banana so who knows

live divanochi footage:

4 Likes

Also WHERES TL0 :speaking_head: :fire:

I forgo which tl is 4

“With this sacred treasure, I summon Eight-Peeled Banana Sila Divine Forumer Banana”

Pretty much anyone who got user of the month

How do we get user of the month yes i know its dead but i must revive it

ping headless

You get voted by people who are TL2 or higher

Can no other active mod do that?

Headless is the one who hosts the elections I think

@Headless I’m sorry for disturbing but I must know if we can revive user of the month.

TL3’s flag has increased weight so with coordinated mass flagging we’d be able to take down TL2 one by one.

There’s too much TL2 and their appearance are seasonal, they’d be busy checking profile for regular status more than actually flagging the correct TL3.

TL4 only has like 4 members and it’s just TL3 with some moderator powers limited to topic manipulation.

Small issue with that, moderators are a different trust level, and therefore aren’t allied to you. The moderators would be banning EVERYONE

Bro pinged headless :skull:

Actually wait that’s not against the rules, although I’d reccomend sending a dm since that ain’t on topic whatsoever

I mean… this topic is related to ranks. Plus I already pinged him here and also messages are scary :sob:

You are more willing to ping a mod while derailing a topic then send a single dm

iirc with sufficient flags your account is put on hold so gg trust level diff