AA Clashing

Bring back the clash from AA blasts, and add it on to beams

Reason:Fun AF and epic

Clash rates could just increase how much it would change

For Example, you spam Q and E

There could be a meter, with a number such as 26, each player having 13 [units], pressing Q or E a single time, at neutral clash rates, will increase your number by 1 and remove the opponents by 1, your goal would be to get yourself to something such as 24+

If you are at a disadvantage, everytime you press Q or E, you will only increase yours by about 0.8 and remove the opponents by only 0.8. If you are at a advantage you would lower the opponents meter by 1.2 and increase yours by 1.2

Should make it easier to implement clash rates to actually clashing, If you win the clash you deal 90% of the damage the beam would originally deal

ok in 1v1 this is fine but in group fights this gonna be flawed as heck lol

no. I said it before in another post that wanted to add AA clashing and I’ll say it again.

it would kill the pace of the fight since it’s vastly different to wom’s standard combat.

one moment you’re flying all over the place, dodging attacks and predicting where your opponent will be, and the next you’re playing an inescapable game of guitar hero

12 Likes

ah i see, ill withdraw this now

@liu help delet post

It could probably act like JJBA ASB stand clashing
but yeah
i see why big v doesn’t want it in the game

I shall now explain my opinion of this suggestion in incredible detail:

No

1 Like

I was never a fan of AA clashes. Even though I know it will stop the pace of battle the q and e thing is just so tedious. I have to click those buttons in order while being fast about it and I almost always lose. I know I might be biassed because of my skill issue but it has never been my style of fighting.

1 Like