AA Webcomic - Chapter 18 Part 4

https://www.webtoons.com/en/challenge/arcane-adventures/list?title_no=306909&page=1
juniper hogs all the glory from the trainee squad

14 Likes

Webtoon hours!!

1 Like

Wait, is Juniper dabbing? Instant turn-off,

1 Like

shado juniperr

2 Likes

I will always remember you

No horny

1 Like

outside of the horny joke

Do I feel almost every female character looks a bit same? they have a similar face but with different hair style and eye color

1 Like

Awww man… and I was just starting to get attached to the trainee squad as well…

1 Like

eh, i try to make them look a little more unique, i guess i’m pretty dogshit at this comic stuff then despite the stuff i’m studying to make it better

especially with bleached characters like rebeeca and juniper, it’s even more difficult to get them to look unique as they all share a common characteristic with white hair and sometimes empty eyes in advanced cases

they even point it out to each other, rebecca wondering if juniper would consider acting as a body double considering how similar they look

1 Like

we might see more of them in the future at least

For Juniper and Rebecca, it’s excusable I guess?

but I don’t think other female characters should look all the same (Captain Sage look a bit different atleast) as they were not related
(maybe same face syndrome?)

not saying your work is bad (I really like and I enjoyed your work) just thinking it feels almost every female had similar face

i guess i’ll just take a break from this all and try to figure out how to fix this terrible character design i’ve got then

1 Like

yeah now that i think about it, making that shot was a terrible choice for a teaser image, i’ll do better next time

what really got me was the hairstyles. just having more haircuts that don’t all tie up hair to the back of their heads. the character Cocoa’s haircut is a step closer to that.
besides that, great comics.

1 Like

im not good at art in any way so this might be a useless tip but as somebody else said, more different hairstyles. also, maybe different sized/shaped noses, eyebrows, eyes, and just the overall face shape.

1 Like

Me reading the comments on same-face syndrome: sweats in even worse same face syndrome

1 Like

damn spice really got all the brain cells out of the three huh

as for same face syndrome, it’s ridiculously hard to avoid. if I had to stress a couple things to differentiate, I’d say hair and eyes shape.

but honestly the designs for most of the characters are different enough imo, if anything maybe just focus on changing eye shape a bit?

1 Like

well after reading these comments it looks like i have a huge problem with the comic, i’m starting to think that i’m not up for the task anymore, now i can’t even look back 2 parts without cringing at it, i used to have fun, but after reading the comments there’s a lot of flaws that are starting to get overwhelming

idk if i’ll take a break or just drop the comic entirely, but i think working on this comic for over a year straight with only 1 day break every week is starting to get to me

Take a break if you need it! It’s important to take breaks.

But I’ll be sad if you drop it.

epic
epic
epic
No actually legendary
legendary

I’m sorry if my criticism on most female character face look similar make you feel down on your work

I seriously love your work. I see there is some flaw but I enjoyed the story more that I forgot it had flaws