AA Webcomic - Chapter 19 Part 3

https://www.webtoons.com/en/challenge/arcane-adventures/list?title_no=306909&page=1
all that sleuthing is starting to pay off in more ways than one

in other news, thanks to all the support you guys gave through commissions and the patreon, i was finally able to afford a decent drawing tablet! i haven’t used one in so long, i basically have to learn from scratch again, it’ll be a long time until i can match what i can do with a mouse, but it’s something i’m willing to invest in

21 Likes

congrats on getting a drawing tablet! can’t wait to see the next comics growing with the tablet skills :poggerfish:

4 Likes

chapter 19 of Juniper getting folded by every npc, amazing work bro

1 Like

Your comics are being my breakfast every Monday and I’m enjoying this

2 Likes

i should really make a paper airplane again one day

1 Like

Sheep in his training arc now oh shit oh fuck

1 Like

was about to complete my daily four commissions

this is better

1 Like

spooky
(spooky spooky spooky)

1 Like

“These new candles have a problem burning out too quickly.”

I’m guessing it means the newly-experimented wizards are either dying or losing their magic too quickly, rip

Theorizing aside, congrats on the drawing tablet and best of luck on the training montage to use it!

1 Like

Episode 80 of the Webtoon: Juniper revealed to not be in the files

Episode 124: Juniper revealed to be zombi

1 Like

i read these every saturday and sunday to spend extra time, and congrats on that drawing tablet. can’t wait to see what you produce :eyes:

1 Like

I’m too busy trying to catch up to enjoy the new chapters. :pensive:

1 Like

man that was so cheesy to think about back then
“nah, your condition has nothing to do with this human experimentation ring, even though you share traits test subjects that strongly imply that you are. you’re just a super zombie!”

“Super zombie” I love that

jack is a femboy??? :flushed:

1 Like

miss crazy purple dress girl is unsettling

2 Likes

Wait,

YOU USED MOUSE?

3 Likes

Woah, this chapter is mega spooky :flushed:

But also, congrats on your new drawing tablet! I was NOT expecting you to have been using a mouse for drawing all this time haha

1 Like

damn y draw w the mouse? bruh i can barely do nothin w a mouse