AA Webcomic - Chapter 20 End

https://www.webtoons.com/en/challenge/arcane-adventures/list?title_no=306909&page=1
juniper comes home, time to finish that little story virent was sharing
i got sick with what i think is either a nasty cold or chill flu, so i barely managed to finish this part on time without passing out

on a fun note, a friend reminded me how commander rena looks exactly like admiral brickel from btd6, which scares me since rena made her debut months before brickel was released in version 18.0. that being said, I’m going to go play some bloons

23 Likes

good luck lol

1 Like

man bow

1 Like

i can already feel that one magic rebecca’s using on the end, just gonna wait in the next part to see what’s happenin

1 Like

I hope you’re feeling somewhat better, it’s always good to take a break if your body isn’t functioning as well as it should be, but cool chapter regardless

2 Likes

Ok why is it that I’m scared for a made up characters well being. Oh fudge I’m actually crying right now.

2 Likes

a bloons oracle and a comic maker, epic.

2 Likes

shrek is a regular man/woman

play bloon

1 Like

Normally, I would make a prediction before I read the comic but I read first and think later.
That moment when Virent told her staying with Rebecca broke my heart. Idk it feels relatable to in a scary way that I don’t want to mention. Also, please don’t kill Virent :frcryin: She deserved happiness and affection from Juniper. In addition, I think Virent will be a test to Juniper’s ability to spread hope. Something that Theos wanted her to do before he passed away due to magic sacrifice Phoenix magic overheating while fighting an undead Prometheus.

2 Likes

What happened to the author??

1 Like

She had the flu and almost passed out trying to finish this on time

2 Likes

Yeah, what he said, also how’s your English coming along? Have you noticed any improvements?

1 Like

dear rebecca,

you are an abusive and manipulative tool and nobody likes you.

love,
everybody

also I hope you feel better soon, but keep an eye on your symptoms to make sure it isn’t actually covid

1 Like

I think we all as a community really appreciate all the quality work you are putting into this comic in addition to the consistency of releases. You really do be making some of our Mondays bearable.

Get better soon.

5 Likes

If Virent dies, I swear, I am ripping Rebecca limb from limb, no I don’t care if she is fictional

Hope you get well soon, try not to over work yourself.

1 Like

ayo can i join you on the raid