1 Like

her face is so creepy lmao

1 Like

people actually wait to jump the gun on each release? that’s admirable

1 Like

i tried last time and missed it by 12 hours
this time i finally got the first reply and possibly the first look

1 Like

You truly believe that you can defeat me? I have gotten first comment for weeks now, and nothing will ever change that. Muahahahahahaha

1 Like

I already said this before, but these characters are really starting to hit me in the heart

That’s just great storytelling

1 Like

even though the “hate her sandwich” part is probably a typo, it’ll still work when juniper finds out that girl wanted to scorch angel’s eyes out and rip her apart

that aside it’s great to hear the drawing tablet is working well!

1 Like

how 2 hate sandwiches

1 Like

Mfw AG teams up on one person just to capture them

1 Like

what

to be fair only a single reaper would’ve been enough to take down angel, the ag has all sorts of anti-magic weaponry and tech that makes wizards completely useless

So how do the weapons work on wizards? Does it mess with their ability to utilise magic or does it do something different

1 Like

Now where’s my fuckin Sniper at in the AG, man been lonely in his watchtower. Give em some screentime :amnger:

1 Like

1 Like

That thumbnail gives me chill. It seems like Veronica? (Uhhh no Rebecca) has a tragic childhood.

demonic shadow idea flashback

1 Like

wAJtHhtt tHJEe fukcjjJJ

1 Like

something like that, it disrupts a user’s ability to use magic and leaves most people extremely vulnerable, can be used both as a weapon and a restraining device

stuff used for wizards so they don’t just use their magic power to break out of standard cuffs, you could say the MC is using something similar if not completely identical

2 Likes

The AG is more technologically advanced than I originally thought tbh, I just assumed they had more advanced weaponry in terms of raw power, but I never knew they had magic dampening weaponry in that day ang age :poggerfish:

Ymir, is that you?

1 Like

tbf, its sheeps lore. She asks tech sometimes, but its mainly just her, if I recall correctly