AA Webcomic - Chapter 20 Part 2 + Webcomic Wiki

https://www.webtoons.com/en/challenge/arcane-adventures/list?title_no=306909&page=1
Juniper heading out in the rain, hope she doesn’t get a cold

in other news, the wiki is somewhat up to date and is good to show to everyone else, here’s the link Trello

15 Likes

damn that water creature looks fucking dope

1 Like

Juniper in a scout outfit no waY!

1 Like

Ain’t tired so might as well read this now

1 Like

Forgot you do NSFW on your Patreon

anyways, AG bad

1 Like

The perfect thing to redeem the beginning of a school week…

2 Likes

I forgot you do NSFW on your Patreon but it just sounds really weird knowing that you do

1 Like

hold up, you make NSFW?

1 Like

Oooh a trello I’m not going to do anything for 2 hours now great job

1 Like

It seems like Juniper’s water mind has evolved to unlock her new potential and call her to a greater action.

Wait, Little Shrek Sheep is Canadian?!?!?!

1 Like

Canada has one of the best standards of living globally iirc, as well as really helpful and kind citizens, so Sheep is really lucky

2 Likes

Yeah, Canada has really great standards of living. Very nice people here!

1 Like

LET’S GOOOO the wiki is here folks, I know what I’m browsing for a while

but in all seriousness, that panel with juniper being lit by the lightning was badass as hell and gave me some real the dark knight returns vibes

1 Like

That Trello with all the bits of lore and information that is not explained on the Wiki site will be really useful. Thank you for all the hard work you put into making it, it’s really well made. I especially like how organized mutations are. :nod:

I wish I lived in Canada so I could practice my English. :frcryin:

1 Like

Man you seem to have really good English from the looks of it, I hope you do get to visit Canada sometime in the future though :nod:

1 Like