AA Webcomic - Chapter 21 Part 1

https://www.webtoons.com/en/challenge/arcane-adventures/list?title_no=306909&page=1
time for juniper’s and angel’s stories to start coming back together into one

I’m still sick, and I’ve been coughing up some blood but i think that’s normal after severe coughing for so long, i just wanted to get this part done before i feel too weird

19 Likes

how is that picture still in one piece and not ripped impossible must’ve been life magic but they don’t have souls

1 Like

minus the pin hole from the fifth sea map, it is still pretty well kept
angel values it a lot, even though she got captured

vault

1 Like

man this chapter got me awake at the end

plus I hope you’ll get well/recover soon!

2 Likes

get well and take a rest yes, anyway hot comic

1 Like

alr im out heres my final message for juniper https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3qrHn0WALs

1 Like

coughing up some blood

normal after severe coughing for so long

uhhhhh if that ain’t an exaggeration I don’t think that’s a good sign, definitely get a lot of good rest and take care of yourself. honestly I’d even recommend going to a doc if you haven’t already, cause coughing up blood sounds terrifying

1 Like

I’ve been waiting for this since Angel was captured by AG elite guards in the Black Room. Also, take a rest from the comic if your condition get worse. Perhaps all AO players don’t want this comic to end abruptly as it gives us a view on AA if it was updated more. Beside, I appreciate the creativity you have put into the comic from the 4th sea arc onward, you put life into an empty 2015 Roblox game (controversial opinion). In addition, having long breaks from the comic may give the readers more time to record what is happening in the comic or review what Juniper has learnt so far.

hope you to get better soon!!!

Get well soon, don’t strain yourself too much and just rest, you did good considering your current situation

wait what ? are you ok? please don’t push yourself too hard, just take a break if you need to

Valencia letting her daughter probably lose her magic :fr:

coughing up blood isn’t good, and if you’re not feeling ok, take a break and recover. amazing comic, thanks for posting