AA Webcomic - Chapter 21 Part 2

https://www.webtoons.com/en/challenge/arcane-adventures/list?title_no=306909&page=1
this part was actually finished early, but a region-wide blackout stopped my internet service from working for a whole day, so i was unable to upload it

apologies for anyone who was waiting, i don’t know how many people still read this comic which is a pretty depressing thought

the day of doing nothing gave me some time to look back at my old AS art which i might remaster one day

but now i just realized that this was supposed to be my chill 1 day off a week period without comic progress and now I’ll have to get back to working on it first thing tomorrow

27 Likes

you work too hard but I appreciate it

2 Likes

NOOOOO NOT ANGEL

also, a Fritz :eyes:

1 Like

it has a nice ring to it, it was a name tech and i (plus some other friends) voted on since i needed a family name for rebecca

the list i remember was like
Fritz
Mays
Magnus
Meredith
i think there was more

2 Likes

work on the comics when you feel like it mane, you have no obligation to make these, the fact you do is enough already, i’d hate to see you burn yourself out.

(also i like reading these, so dont feel like nobody reads em.)

3 Likes

Your art has progressed a lot since your first comic. Keep up your epic art!

(Edit) just read the latest comic and I can only describe it like this: stabby stab :shadow_magic: v :explosion_magic: wth :exploding_head:

2 Likes

Character development 101

2 Likes

oh yeah, time for a prison/experimental facility break

1 Like

AY! i love ur comic, i recently found it and has read most of them already. the reason i havent read the most recent is because of school. the moment i found the comic i was lost in nostaligia from when i played arcane adventures myself.

personally i would not want you to stop, but i have seen many creators being burnt out of their work so i understand if you need a break to avoid this.

love ur work and art style

1 Like

Thinking about it now, I think your comic was the reason why I signed up to Webtoon in the first place, so thank you for indirectly introducing me to the platform

5 Likes

Haven’t read any of the Webcomic yet, but now’s the time to start I guess :smiley:

1 Like

good job and nice work, this part was amazing. i do still read this comic, which I discovered around like 9 months ago and so I caught up with the current chapter/part and kept reading on up until now :nod:

2 Likes

You’re lucky, you at least get to binge the comic compared to people like me who’ve already caught up months ago :fr:

1 Like

ahem

re-binge

2 Likes

I could do that tbh, it was kinda funny seeing Juniper struggle against the first sea bosses

1 Like

i can’t even remember how many she almost die with a bloody face ( god i hope i won’t have to see Angel like that or the AG is doom for sure )

2 Likes

I left my exams so I could read this masterpiece again

1 Like

Nothing will beat the state she was in after fighting Rupin, I’m surprised she doesn’t have a lifelong trauma of that incident

2 Likes

last time i’ve read my own comic was a few months ago up to the fourth sea kraken chapter, it took a few hours

1 Like

Ye it takes 4 hours to read up to like 80% of what you’ve made

1 Like