AA Webcomic - Chapter 22 End

https://www.webtoons.com/en/challenge/arcane-adventures/list?title_no=306909
the three escapists got one last stand to do, with juniper and verdies just around the corner

32 Likes

Ok, I’m gonna make a bet before I read this:

They are gonna beat up Rebecca. They will probably beat up Rebecca. They are gonna beat up Rebecca, right? Please tell me they are gonna beat up Rebecca.

7 Likes

Nah, I honestly think that in the next chapter, a large monkey will arrive and beat up everyone.

8 Likes

Woah, that’s some epic foreshadowing for the upcoming game Monke Odyssey!

4 Likes

It’s funny to see Juniper carry around a huge Captain Verdies

1 Like

Finally, we get to see Rebecca get fucked, Fuck Rebecca, everybody hates rebecca

1 Like

After reading the chapter, fuck Rebecca, everybody hates Rebecca

and she doesn’t get fucked

1 Like

You did such a good job giving Rebecca that twisted look and the storytelling is amazing

1 Like

I mean, we have already seen a giant boar, so a “Great Ape”, is a possibility too, right?

3 Likes

Juniper looks sick surrounded by her Flare magic :triumph:

1 Like

Don’t forget the water magic :poggers2:

1 Like

Wait is she holding a blade in that photo?!?

1 Like

like almost NOONE is noticing the blade in juniper’s left hand

1 Like

Might be a magic dagger, it looks like there’s a dagger however the magic is making its reach larger

1 Like

oh speaking of the sword Hey LSS where did the Sword Of Doom’s Wrath Go??

1 Like

Then here’s me who’s on a somewhat tight schedule with school trying to write a fanfic series about my main file corrina

1 Like

If im thinking the same sword, it got destroyed by Rupin

1 Like

nsfw dude

1 Like

NO NO I DIDNT MEAN SHE WOULD GET FUCKED, I MEANT SHE WOULD GET FUCKED, WAIT, FUcK

1 Like

Because it IS. I don’t think her Magic Dagger, that was given by Theos got destroyed like the Sword of Doom’s Wrath, so… She also used it in another fight, specificaly the one with Spade, I think… in a similar way, but the magic-blade was not that much expanded.

1 Like