AA Webcomic - Chapter 24 Part 3

https://www.webtoons.com/en/challenge/arcane-adventures/list?title_no=306909&page=1
a day late again i don’t know why I just cant catch up anymore

25 Likes

I never read this comic but.

Is there gold in it?

And ice?

And wood?

1 Like

There was an AG Admiral Metal User apperance

1 Like

Can we get our ‘Juniper learns how to read’ compilation now?

5 Likes

Rebecca takes the fuckin wheel woooooooo
Sage still malding over Juniper smh

3 Likes

wait there was ??? which chapter ??

1 Like

When u get hit my max power gold blast

1 Like

mind break
hehe

1 Like

Chapter 30

3 Likes

no worries since every update is a treat

on another note, Juniper’s sometimes sickeningly sweet to the point of frustration for me sometimes h

4 Likes

oh, i thought he would be showing his magic or smt, good enough i guess, thanks

1 Like

haha, no

1 Like

she a cinamon roll
too much of a cinamon roll for this cruel world
which is why Jack is gonna help that-

2 Likes

Sage made me want to punch her for still malding but then when Rebecca was begging and pleading and she almost believed her i was boutta throw hands lol

1 Like

ey it’s long to end so we can still have hope
but yeah lets be honest ice is only thing we are gonna see, either with Juniper mutation or Cursebread’s Ice Curse

1 Like

Sage is basically that one person being salty and hunting you around the entire map because you kill them once
even though they attacked first

3 Likes

read it :nod:

1 Like

Don’t worry if the comics aren’t on time, most of us want you to take as much time as you need.
No need to rush :hugs:

1 Like

I’m glad Juniper has kept her idealism, but of course she does need to understand that not everything and everyone can be forgiven and reformed. Still, her hope for a better future and people is exactly why Theos entrusted his legacy to her.

Also I love how Rebecca foreshadowed Juniper’s future as the PK and Magius in the upper right dialogue. And she just looks super badass in the panel

2 Likes

ayyyyy rebecca torture

2 Likes