AA Webcomic - Chapter 26 Part 2

https://www.webtoons.com/en/challenge/arcane-adventures/list?title_no=306909&page=1
school and work got me drained but i did fniish this episode at least

34 Likes

Ruby Roger D. Monkey

10 Likes

Haha funny fucking monkey

1 Like

Monkey is easily best part

1 Like

Ooga boogA booga

1 Like

the transition from angel slapping juniper to cursebeard punching durza got me :skull:

7 Likes

Vetex: “The PK’s past is not important and never will”
Spirit: “Haha, no fck you”

Junipers “Mind”
lmao

spirit got better drawing skills than you trollus. you should step up your game
:roll_eyes:

1 Like

@0peMs it finally happened :pray:

… it happened, the monkey appeared. I’ve waited so incredibly long for this moment, and upon seeing the monkeys beautiful face, I questioned. Have I been reading this story for entertainment, or was it for the monkey. Now that I have seen his face, I no longer know what to do. I yearn to see him again, but for now. Time can only tell.

Also, wtf monkey gets 1 panel while cringe juniper get’s many. Unfair treatment. I vote that the monkey should become part of the crew, or just a side pet.

Edit: thanks for epic comic noob

4 Likes

Years of imagining what this fight would be like and it’s better than I expected. I’d love to know what type of magic Durza has specifically

No Durza, it means your accidental creation has more game than you, you giant nerd

3 Likes

L m a o

Although, for some reasonj, I’m starting to doubt the “spirit” is exactly Durza for some reason-

My brain can’t decide if it wants to read the story or insert all my OCs fighting and interacting with Rebecca and Angel

mmmmm that juniper doe

mhhmfmfm
cheese and keel durzoo

2 Likes

I will not worship you

also Juniper is a manchild lmao

hmm, I wonder what hat could be?? :flushed:

Screenshot (310)
I want to see jealous Angel now

1 Like

gotchu fam

5 Likes