AA Webcomic - Chapter 27 Part 6

super grateful that this weekend-long storm didn’t whack out my neighbourhoods power (rip this guy’s fence though its shredded)

(but that doesn’t account for the fact that i forgot to post here)

27 Likes

Goated :flushed:

man these are always a highlight of my week, esp with how stressful they’ve been lately

also GOD DAMN, each weighted cuff weighs 75 kilos (165 lbs for imperial losers like me)?? that’s even heavier than me, juniper’s strong as hell to be able to pick one up, let alone climb a near vertical rock face with FOUR OF THEM (total 300kg = 661lbs)

That’s a lotta of Virents

More beefy Juniper yes yes

rip the guy’s fence :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

1 Like

Stuck in the FNF World

Landon is dead

landon vs angel woh

Honestly I think Landon’s gonna be the one to ambush Angel and will put up a good fight but ultimately lose. When you think about it, there’s a lot you can do with the Cloud Curse. Spread cloud everywhere and hide within it. Assume human form only to release swift and precise kicks and punches. Break the enemy down over time with a series of physical attacks and stay hidden in-between attacks as best as you can. And this is all assuming that the Cloud Curse has no storm-related powers, since there’s already a magic dedicated to that. Unfortunately for Landon, Angel can make super barriers with her Life Magic, she can also just end the fight quickly by consuming the whole area with an inferno of Promethean Darkflare. We’ve seen her do that against Juniper with just regular Promethean Fire, not the Flare kind. And if Juniper’s suspicions are correct, Angel wasn’t even using her full power back then, not even close. Gradually breaking down her health and stamina doesn’t work because, again, Life Magic. Landon will take a hard L, it will be a very useful experience for both of them.

2 Likes

looking forward to an vs lss mod
anyways i never get tired of reading this, i love it so much

sky apples are in AO :poggers2: