AA Webcomic - Chapter 30 End

https://www.webtoons.com/en/challenge/arcane-adventures/list?title_no=306909&page=1

came down sick with something nasty, must’ve been covid or some other nasty tuberculosis-type sickness, still recovering but i managed to get the comic out

though its extremely late, im really sorry for the massive delay!
september is coming, and i’m looking forward to celebrating a special night a month from now

28 Likes

Still waiting for the day trigno gets a bitch :cold_sweat:

14 Likes

Man, Rupin seems almost like a nice guy. Shame he is a walking oven for everyone that crosses him.

2 Likes

yea, he was probably really nice before going insane

1 Like

884e3350041170d7ff5c6139999bb645-1

2 Likes

Put Juniper’s face in there and there you go: Rupin oven

1 Like

just think that chicken is junpier
:DDD

1 Like

i hope you’re getting well soon!

putting most of my chaotic thoughts for this part here
  • do you think that black haired guy has finally figured out he’s not dead after this part… or not
  • ngl i like how rupin has like. his own sense of morality. also mans got priorities lol
  • oh fuck yeah, rupin’s backstory.
  • rupin said he had a little sis… you know, what if the reason one of the reasons he got alicia in his crew was because… she reminds him of his lil sis.
  • oh wait this implies rupin came from somewhere outside the seven seas, huh. interesting
  • I’m betting some of my sanity that the “we were a killer duo” actually means “we killed a lot of people together (by our fights or whatever) :DDDD”
  • ngl id be pretty interested to see “what if juniper and rupin team up” outcome, but knowing the story, probably not…
  • “i almost fell for that trap in the fifth sea” oh… oh god now i wonder how would rupin react to what happened to juniper in fifth sea
  • TRIGNO
  • this really makes me wonder “wow how many times has trigno got the ‘this is why women never talk to you’ comment in his life”
  • THE GIRLIES (TRIGNO AND RUPIN) ARE FIGHTING YEAHHHHHHHHH
1 Like

Get will soon

1 Like

Damn rupin got a point

1 Like

speaking facts

1 Like

YaSSSSSSSSS

1 Like

glad to hear you’re on the road to recovery, lung sicknesses are nothing to scoff at :nod:

that said the art’s looking cleaner than ever, especially the facial expressions and effects!

1 Like

wait wait hol’ on where and what in the Seven Seas is the grand sea ???
bandicam 2022-08-22 11-11-57-881

her face lmao
bandicam 2022-08-22 11-19-04-792

1 Like

Great chapter as always

1 Like

@ThatOneGuy also bro joined 2 years ago tf

1 Like

1 Like

is it weird that i kinda like rupin more than trigno after this chapter

2 Likes

This implies that Rupin (and Romulus) occasionally does get bitches, which is something to think about

2 Likes

Not at all bro Trigno got his ass roasted

2 Likes