AA Webcomic - Chapter 32 Part 1 + Page 5000

cold winter days are finally among us (at least in the northern hemisphere)
take care not to slip! black ice is scary

in other news, the comic reached page 5000! each episode onwards will have some extra content to read

bigFis

38 Likes

babe wake up, i know its 11 pm, but a new arcane adventures webtoon chapter just dropped!

3 Likes

3 Likes

another home run by trollus

will he(?) ever stop hitting it out of the park?

1 Like

Woah, this chapter was EPIC. Theos_lust

Summary

Kinda random, but this design reminds me of the design I gave Durza for a comic I made a while ago. It’s pure coincidence, but something I thought was super cool.

1 Like

W comic upload

1 Like

Hoooly crap

Nebula Flare looks unbelievably good, I’m honestly not sure if I’ve seen prettier effects in my life. This chapter was absolute hype. I love seeing more of Durza’s curses like Explosion and Lightning.

It’s also interesting that he has some kind of automatic barrier. I’m not sure what exactly it is, I’ve never seen anything like it in arcane. Maybe it’s a unique application of his Absorption Curse to “block” by absorbing magic energy in a spherical area? Perhaps it’s just not practical for actually stealing magics and curses, because that requires a much higher output of Absorption that can only be achieved through direct physical contact, and that’s why he can’t use the shroud for anything more than absorbing attacks. Or all of this is wrong and it’s just him using spirit shenanigans, which is very intriguing in its own right. Durza can split his spirit into multiples, so it’s not unreasonable he could temporarily make a durable “clone” of his spirit in the shape of a barrier. I wonder what the limits are for Durza’s spirit abilities.

I love the way Durza’s hands are drawn. They give a creepy and tainted vibe, just like the dead energy he is. They look gooey and change to match the curse he’s using. With the Explosion Curse his fingers look kind of melty.
DurzaExplosionCurse
DurzaAbsorptionCurse

Speaking of Durza using the Explosion Curse, that cut reminded me of this moment all the way back in the fight against Captain Sage, when Theos stopped Lightning Annihilation with a single finger. Theos and Durza couldn’t be more different in character, but in combat style and strategy, perhaps they’re more or less the same.
TheosSunFinger

Lastly, huge congratulations on 5000 pages! With every new chapter, I get more amazed at how far the story and art have come. Extra details are hype as well, I never knew Rebecca’s mask was named. I’m excited about finally having some backstory on who exactly Rigel is and why it’s in the name of Theos’ weapon. I remember asking Tech about the meaning of the name forever ago and he said it would be something I’d learn eventually. I suppose that time is now.

9 Likes

And Freedrock comes to save the day just like Rayleigh with his shoe. I can’t believe I guessed that.
Also,

Holy crap Tempest looks good.

3 Likes

Maybe I’m just grasping at straws here but man I’d like to think Theos and Durza developed almost the same style of combat.

Condensing very explosive energy into a single point with a finger, especially if the person you’re fighting is much, much weaker than you.
DurzaExplosionCurse
TheosSunFinger

Dodging via wide, arcing patterns of flight to escape at unpredictable angles.

And always going for the head specifically when they choose to get close.
DurzaAbsorptionCurse

Lore-wise, Theos and Durza did fight for more than a day on multiple occasions, so it’s no wonder they would refine their fighting styles and pick up each other’s tricks. The parallels are probably coincidental, but even accidental details are worth cherishing.

7 Likes

Can I personally say Tempest is my favorite character?

2 Likes

Can’t imagine why

1 Like

dragon. yes I know you joking.

2 Likes

this chapter was an extremely common trollus W, congrats on a whole 5000 pages! that’s as much as 500 tens!

that said, first official freedrock namedrop and man his entrance did NOT disappoint. also I really do think that the durza spectre with juniper broke free from his control with what it said here

looking forward to seeing the info drops at the end of each chapter now!

5 Likes

pog

1 Like

GOD I WISH I HAD DURZAS SKULL :pleading_face:

1 Like

Freedrock really just flew in with a double slap to durza’s face

2 Likes

This chapter was INSANE :poggers2:

1 Like

man anytime i see hatsune miku related stuff i cannot go on without thinking about the sonic dubs lmao

1 Like

wonder if Duzra ever actually managed to kill Freedrock before and just straight up thought that he wont ever die so the lazarus curse is useless to him

sounds dumb as fck but Duzra is also cocky as hell so who knows ( Trollus does )

2 Likes

what would happen if Durza did get the lazarus curse?

1 Like