1 Like

Wait are those actually ao circles

1 Like

always a good day when the webcomic is updated

:frcryin:

1 Like

Nice!

1 Like

yeah John and his people ( at least according to the webcomic ) came from War Seas it seems, John used imbuement too

edit: no nvm i think its weapon aura or smt else

1 Like

i forgot if the lore document before ao dropped said john was from somewhere else
(yeah it does)

1 Like

wow angel really does have many different personalities

Everyone who knows :sob:

why is there a random March 7th fanart :sob:

1 Like

Make angel use inferno frr!!!

i bring good news

What chapter :smiley::smiley:

Cornered

is this before or after she mutated(?) her promethean fire into promethean flare?

i’ve always wondered if she can still use the other grand fire curses magic variants or is she just stuck with an upgraded version of promethean fire magic now

I mean she’s literally using flare in the screenshot so after mutating

oh thats flare? im pretty sure hers is red/orange-ish while Juniper’s is blue-ish tho?

nvm the circle is flare, guess i got something wrong

man why couldnt vetex just steal the magic symbols :frpensive:
trollus flare symbol >>>> vetex flare symbol

agree tbh, flare is supposed to be star’s fire, and Trollus’s design represents that pretty well

AO’s design is just a ring of fire ( something most people cant even make out of most of the time ), its not bad, and it does represents the magic

but considering no one in game ever tell the player about how Flare is supposed to be star’s fire ( i think so? could have forogt smt ), most wont even know what makes Flare special other than it being whirling fire and have a unique status effect

in game do people even know that much about stars cause i dont see any astrologists
they might think its tickle flame that burns your insides

pretty sure astrology and stuffs exist even before greek era(?), could be slightly different in AU tho since greek gods are were actual real…

wait a minute wouldnt that mean people would have more knowledge about stars and sht? like a bunch of constellation’s name and origin came from greek mythology no?