AA Webcomic - Chapter 35 End + Milestones

One Month Delay!?

To begin, I’d like to start with a HUGE apology for the month of silence! So many things piled on at once during the month of August that completely demolished my productivity, starting with crushing final exams from disorganized classes I had to focus on, as well as personal issues at home I had to deal with brought down comic progress to no more than a page a day, which I want to apologize immensely for. I wanted to make this coming update my all, and I’ll do my best to keep up with progress going forward and hope you all continue to enjoy what I have to offer. And now, onto a more outgoing topic.

ONE MILLION VIEWS! I had a dream once a few years ago that something like this would happen, and it came true! A million total views on this project is something I’ll cherish gratefully, I’d like to thank everyone for following, reading, or even just briefly checking out what I’ve been working on for the past few years.

I feel like this’d be a great time to better communicate with everyone here. If you had any questions about the webcomic, me or my art in general, feel free to voice them in the replies below! I could pick some of the most interesting ones and put them into a sort of Q&A post in the near future before or on the next comic update! Thanks again for supporting this series!

Webcomic Trello Updates

Trello updates are also underway, too. I’ve been working on them on and off updating character information, events, and other stuff that might be interesting to peek at. If there’s anything you want to see added or changed, let me know!
Arcane Adventures Webcomic Wiki | Trello

Other Art

55 Likes

Grand Lightning Sweep

1 milly

1 Like

lmao

7 Likes

les… FUCKING GOOO!!!

1 Like

Kratos Vibes

1 Like

YOU FUCKING MADE HIM A DOUGHNUT?

3 Likes

When you step on lego

13 Likes

AMAZING! Congrats on this monumental milestone! Tobiemoji_gogogo

2 Likes

Im still alive

1 Like

Powerful

2 Likes

1.000.000!!!

1 Like

donut

2 Likes

HOLY SHIT CONGRATS ON 1 MILLION VIEWS!! You totally deserved it!! I also hope you’re doing well!! Thank you for this amazing comic!! I have a question, what did you think about your journey on making this comic? Anyways, thank you for the amazing comic and have a nice day :purple_heart::purple_heart:

2 Likes

congrats on reaching 7-digits! question, how much of the plot has been original to the webcomic, such as the ag blacksite arc?

3 Likes

Congrats on 1 million! Been here reading the comics since 2020 or so!
I’ll just say that it is kind of incredible to know that, a roblox community, has such a talented artist who, despite time restrictions, or other life issues, still persists and continues to make such a compelling story to read, despite the relatively small size of people who actually follow, let alone know of, the story of the Arcane Universe!
So, how long till 10 million is the question now :smile:

3 Likes

damn, 1 million??? completely deserved, the webcomic is amazing!

1 Like

Remind me to read this in 19 hours 10 minutes time

1 Like

okㅤ

That’s amazing! It feels like just yesterday that you’ve had your 4 year anniversary of the series!

1 Like