AA Webcomic - Chapter 35 End + Milestones

Read it. Dramatic. No idea what’s happening I’ve not read any other chapter.

good guy die to bad guy
good guy crew is escaping
main character got spidey senses about bad guy

the end

My predictions for the rest of the webcomic:
Landon is going to die defeating the leader of the scourge
The emotions will cause Juniper to mutate and get equinox magic
This will surprise Durza and will stop him from escaping as he will want to absorb it

Other things that could happen but are less likely:
Angel dies fighting Durza, as he wants the promethean flare magic
The emotions from this causes juniper to mutate her third mind, but since she is younger than Theos it doesn’t kill her

Something that could happen but is very unlikely due to something that Vetex suggested:
After getting the absorption curse, Juniper relieves Freedrock from his burden of keeping the Lazarus curse out of the wrong hands by killing him and destroying it. Unlikely because if I remember correctly, Vetex said that everything to do with Freedrock is a spoiler, suggesting that he may have some importance in AO.

5 Likes

yeah ngl your taste is pretty fucking ass

2 Likes

I WAS WAITING FOR THIS FOR SO LONG CONGRATS SHEEPR FOR 1 MILLIONAIRER!!! THIS CHAPTER WAS FIRE AND IT FELT LIKE A DAMN YEAR WAITING FOR THIS AND TURNS OUT IT WAS WORTH WAITING!!! :fire_magic: :fire_magic: :poggers2:

i think i can see who joined the forum to explode

atone.

just a personal preference

personal preferences do not exist
join the hivemind

weirdo

crab is back
The crab is back!

on the topic of the crab
junipers drawing skill improved from the silhouette
angel is still better tho

It’s nice to see that certain small things that are arguably not important to the plot being expanded on.
Also those drawings are of all the animals that the spirit has become I think

also poor juniper

I suddenly thought of bald Juniper for some reason

it haunts me.

2 Likes

i cant forgive me for missing this, how dared i?
my honor… shattered.
my pride… destroyed.

edit (spoiler warning)

spoilers

Poor Apolo, couldnt avenge his family and became a puppet of his enemy, truly tragic

on another side, how cute! Juniper kept the drawings she and Angel made for each other

1 Like

They off screened his death :sob:

something i was always curious about: does vetex just give you the rest of the arcane story, or do you make it up as you go using the lore document vetex provided? also absolutely love the way apollo’s magic looks

Iirc Tech and Vetex gel her/him, but thé Webcomic isnt cannon