AA Webcomic - Chapter 36 Part 2

many issues at university beyond my control throwing me off my game again… i’ll keep trying my best to keep up with things!

38 Likes

Should’ve called saul :joy:

9 Likes

Fire chapter!

All they need to do is tell Olive that Durza called her short and she will deal with him within a few minutes.

Also Landon really knows how to make an entrance

did i miss a chapter?

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
(complete sentence)

MY INTUITION IS THE HIGHEST EVEN AMONGST THE GREATEST OF THE GOLDEN ERA’S PROPHETS, I KNEW THERE WAS A NEW CHAPTER YOOO BABYYY THATS WHAT WE BEEN WAITING FOOOR!!

Now i’ll read and comment later

Nahhh she really said the therms and conditions :skull:

Holy shit, she is a monster, the worst crime in the list

Final note: there was no juniper in the whole chapter, but landon Character dev is epic. Feelsgoodman.jpeg

1 Like

where did she commit tax evasion

1 Like

She didn’t file the income tax on the Black site correctly

2 Likes
spoilers

boy i can already tell they will be such great friends!

thank goodness none of them is comfirmed to die in the near future or anything, that would be so sad

2 Likes

the bodies are all bloody and broken up… boy i wonder what Landon did to them in the clouds cause he sure didnt just shot them through the head

Put his clouds inside the scourge and explode them from inside out… Or something less gorey like, just completely eviscerating their organs from inside out

1 Like

WOOOOO A NEW CHAPTER!! :purple_heart::purple_heart: (complete sentence)

Nice!

YO THE BEST MAGIC

another banger let’s GOOOO :sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

I hate sand, it’s rough and coarse and it gets everywhere

7 Likes

3 Likes

I love that instead of someone using sand magic, it’s just someone who has lived on a sandy island eating a sandwich.