AA Webcomic - Chapter 36 Part 3

pirates aren’t the only ones catching onto the fun stuff in the dead strait…

looks like it’s finals season for uni folks around here, if you’re one of them, good luck!

28 Likes

wohoo

1 Like

wahee :innocent:

1 Like

Yes! This brings me joy.

1 Like

this question suddenly popped up in my head

can angel use life magic to change her appearance drastically? it is pointed out that she can use it to make herself look young, but can she go way beyond that and change herself like her skin color, eye color, hair color, body, yadda yadda…

like, she could become a woman with the ideal appearance, including massive bazongas and unrivaled curves, damn that would be crazy but i’m still wondering if she can or can’t do that to turn into a literal angel of a female figure?
gojo high

2 Likes

Trollus i swear if Landon dies-

1 Like
spoilers

they should give Juniper some booze before she fights Duzra, she would win in seconds

Spoilers

Wind magic let’s goooooo

What the 1st of December does to a mf :skull:

(She’d looking kinda bad though)

this one fucking line

1 Like

so how do stars actually taste like and where do i get them

1 Like

They taste very scorching hot to say the least, you can get them at your local gas station

blud did not resist :face_holding_back_tears:

common things here nowaday… unfortunately

This line is incredible

Ok so they give Juniper alcohol, tell Olive that Durza thinks she is short, and tell Angel that Durza killed Juniper. I’m not sure what should be done with Landon though.

1 Like

tell Landon that Durza supports the Scourge

good morning :smiley:

Landon would be dead by then

I would imagine, since I believe they are going to fight the rest of the scourge before Durza, but I don’t think we know for sure