AA Webcomic - Chapter 37 End

studying & finals season had me
BEAT for an entire month, im sorry this one took so long to iron out
next few months should be smooth sailing though so i’ll be focusing on this, there’s so much i want to work on, maybe going forward if i know things are going to take longer, i’ll post public progress somewhere…

for now i sleep, ty

misc stuff

35 Likes

literally you

9 Likes

supernova :fire: :fire: :fire:

2 Likes

LET’S GOOOOO WAHOOO

I am EATING today.

3 Likes

just finished reading it’s just so peak

2 Likes

This is… so goated… :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

4 Likes

NEW WEBCOMIC PART JUST DROPPED

images and thoughts

at first I thought this was referring to the events of the current AO storyline but since Olive said she hadn’t been born yet she’s probably referring to the battle/war at Blasted Rock

GOATED interaction but I can’t shake the death flag feelings… given it’s basically a canon event that Landon dies since Beringer has the Cloud Curse in AO, I wonder if this is when it happens. that old post from Vetex does say he gets killed by Chaos tho, so maybe he doesn’t die here🤞

you’re right Juniper, nobody is HIM

what a SPECTACLE, seeing Angel and Juniper finally go all out against fodder they don’t have to worry about killing is dope

5 Likes

IMG_3594

Olive’s bout to grind them dark sealed chests

6 Likes

les… GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

each time i see landon in a chapter i go ape i LOVE this man
the cloud curse user loving is real

what’s next? juniper screaming ‘‘GYATT!’’ when she sees durza? Angel ordering a skibidi toilet pizza? Olive buying a kai cenat plushie?

monday got me like

dope!!

super lit!!

honestly i can see him dying here or when fighting duzra

in the old lore im guessing he ( along with most of the ag ) died due to duzra going boom boom, which is kinda anti-climatic so hopefully the webcomic will change that

1 Like

100% agreed, if he does have to die then I feel like here would be good since it’ll be full circle for his story. especially if it serves as a foil to the encounter with the scourge that killed his old crew to show his growth - i.e. sacrificing himself to save his new crew (plus everybody the scourge threatens) vs. leaving his old crew to die to save himself

but then he wouldn’t be able to treat Juniper and everybody to that seafood buffet :frcryin:

1 Like

love me some good old unfulfilled promise trope :yum:

TWO DAYS?!
i hate this

Spoilers

ON THE GRIIIINNDDD

She really does, damn

same picture

another month, another Trollus banger
dies-of-peak-fiction

2 Likes

MORE PEAK CHAPTERS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH :nod: :nod: :fire_magic: :fire_magic: :fire_magic: :explosion_magic: :explosion_magic: :explosion_magic: :explosion_magic: :explosion_magic:

Great delivery as always, great to see angel relieving her pent up pyromania. Juniper using the kraken’s abilities made me realize how formidable of a force Juniper has become.

She can fly with her water dragon, sink fleets with shadow tentacles and flare is pure firepower. I don’t think any character we’ve seen aside from the obvious like cursebeard and durza comes close to her in terms of both versatility and power.

Aside from of course Ahab from #8.

1 Like