AA Webcomic - Chapter 37 Part 1

music makes me lose control

It’s a very common problem

spoiler

Olive my dear that exotic lamppost could kill you and bring you back all over again if it wants to

holy shit its atomic magic!

such good foreshadowing (she’ll get atomized later on)

joke aside hopefully we’ll get to see her and the other admirals/vice admirals in action before their inevitable demise

its the Hot/Crazy thing all over again

good news

thats basically everyone in AU

1 Like

I hate that you’re not wrong

I’m interested to see how these powers of prophecy (which Rebecca got immediately after Apollo died) are used in the future.

Also:
ren
Warren you are not sneaky we know it’s you. Your facial hair may be shorter and you may have green eyes rather than blue, but we know it’s you.

This is cursed

headcanon that the admirals probably play a game of “how much can you annoy the atomic user before she atomizes you and the general surrounding”

actually i feel kinda bad for her

girl was just sleeping and then got whacked cause someone grabbed her hair

Skill issue, always be aware of your surroundings.

actually, now that i think about it maybe she’s not as dangerous as i think

i mean, it seems like atomic took quite some time to charge up, and simply knocking her out was enough to disable it

ofc, could just be she wasnt particularly trying to charge up and she can actually just handwaving thing away at a moment’s notice

Always be alert, even while sleeping

atomic magic, spectacular, my 3rd favourite mutation, love the colour scheme and design you used for it

Rebecca 100% deserved that slap

1 Like

another empty magic circle chapter, surely this doesnt foreshadow anything like the last one
anyways yippee!!

1 Like

angel is a yandere