AA Webcomic - Chapter 37 Part 2

would you look at that an upload that doesn’t take a whole month to grind out (still a far cry from weekly uploads im sorry :skull: :sweat_drops: )

Extra Stuffs

33 Likes

man.

1 Like

LETS FUCKING GO :eagle:

1 Like

Screenshot_20240224_104139_WEBTOON

BE1DF35E-B0DF-4A70-808F-2E005A09799A

3 Likes

LESGOO I’M HERE 1 HOUR IN, I LOVE YOU TROLLUS, HAVENT EVEN READ AND I KNOW THIS WILL BE GREAT BECAUSE OF THE POST ART :fire:

2 Likes

gtfo off my ship bich LMAOO :sob:

2 Likes

Spoilers

they are so cute toguetheeer omg i love them

Live green hair girl reaction

she did my boy dirty :sob:
best type’o friend
1 - he is right, Theos should have at least taught her basic manners
2 - absolute disrespect, poor girl went purple eyes she think she durza ong
3 - there is no 3
1 - Rebecca is looking cute here, i hate it
2 - she got my girl Valencia yappin more than me :sob: girl went crazy ong, literally me

poor girl, give her some rest ong man, also, Valencia fumo. IS THIS A FORESHADOWING FOR AA WEBCOMICS MERCHANDISE?!

3 Likes

Spider friend

LET’S GO A NEW CHAPTER TO START WEEKEND RAHHHH
NOT TO MENTION THE ART IS FIRE RAHHHHHHH

hey don’t sweat it! as great as it was weekly uploads can really put one at risk for burnout, just see the manga industry :sob:. uploads already make my week fr fr

insane ramblings

I NEED THIS DOMESTIC LIFE CONTENT INJECTED DIRECTLY INTO MY ADRENAL GLANDS
also Olive freaking out was GOLD

I LOVE how self-assured Juniper is now, not to mention against a one-shot pirate commander! she’s really growing into her role as a peacekeeper of the seven seas :frcryin: And that skirmish between her and Ernest was so GOOD, the art was pure :fire::fire:

this task force is a ticking time bomb (esp with that atomic magic admiral) I am so excited to see what kind of shenanigans they get up to.

Other thoughts
  • love how the spider with wings has joined the crew, I hope it and apotheosis hang out together
  • I’m a big sucker for how you expand on some of the curses, like with valencia’s shockwave curse giving her the ability to perfectly sense pitch
  • poor lieutenant steele catching strays out there at the end, she’s so dumb I can’t help but feel bad for her
4 Likes

the one downside of muting Art

thoughts

Girlfriends cuddle moment <3

Spidey is back :smiley:

ohhhhh no ohhhhHHHHH NO NOPE NO THANK YOU

“Please do not the admiral” has RETURNED

3 Likes

the strongest of all time

1 Like

fun fact: that doll of valencia first popped up in episode 7 so merch of it would be some og stuff

3 Likes

here is, the (likely) strongest (with preparation time) vice/rear admiral, friends.

be fearful of the AG’s might

3 Likes

3 Likes

It’s gonna be fun seeing the battle against the scorge and Landon’s potential death

2 Likes

awesomeeeeeee

1 Like

NOOOO DONT LISTEN TO THE VOICES-

(durza?)

3 Likes

Where can I find myself an emotional support coconut?

2 Likes