AA Webcomic - Chapter 37 Part 3

Good morning!
solidified lots of planning coming up for upcoming chapters that i’m really looking forward to, so i’ll keep up the progress to eventually cook it all up

Other Stuff

999 yard stare

old oc | officer olive & her horse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_jTvknJRtI
half-baked animation

35 Likes

i must read immediately

1 Like

i’m early!!!

goodbye poseidon !

spoiler ( for the previous part cause i havent read that lmao )

they didnt have lesbians in war seas huh

acid…
one shot pirate…
ohh its Remulus’s deadbeat dad aint it

Capture

even the spirit got pissed lmao

oh okay this is pretty interesting, i forgot that sound is basically “waves” too

i really like when a story explore the effect of magic/superpower has on its user, which is why i enjoyed MHA at first with Bakugo and Ochako’s quirks… and then they have reality bending in the story…

wait is she paralyzed from the waist down or do they just have like, some restrains on her at all time?

also, valencia plush!

1 Like

oh shit did he die???

spoiler, for this part

its nice that shes trying to be sociable but they need to give her a bath, girl having blood on her face and hair for like what, 3 or 4 days now

i hope she ( and everyone else on that ship ) lives and have a happy life afterward but knowing whats going to happen its pretty unlikely ( unless Fraudrock decides to stop being a fraud and actually help )

Capture

sympathy aside, its gonna be pretty fun seeing Juniper regain her memory and potentially realize what she actually is

2 Likes
Domain expansion: Infinite Yapping

This is disgusting, i don’t want to see this ever again

i have seen this face before…

stop yapping!

deathstare

he is… our specialz

why are they feeding butter to our girl :sob:

bullets do not discriminate, they only penetrate

3 Likes

god forbids womans do anything these days smh

im gonna guess that her magic consumes a lot of calories or some shts and not just magic energy

from the looks of it, they gonna use her to charge up the diplomacy so they’ll need as much power as possible ig

2 Likes

3 Likes

Thank you Trollus for this amazing new Chapter, I love this webcomic very much and I wish the best for you

1 Like

salted butters

what the FUCK is that

Oh goodness, stuff’s about to get REAL
On a side note I love seeing the infopanel about the plushies lol

1 Like

Getting the update notification was like Christmas in March yippeee! But wow damn that chapter had a really foreboding and somber tone, guess it makes sense since we’re truly in the endgame now

formatting this on my phone was hard

bruhh I thought this was funny as hell until it turned out Freedrock was lowkey mourning for Apollo’s death

yooo confirmation Freedrock knows about (and with Radius fist being a fighting style there has probably been to) the War Seas!

Damn, the end of the one shot pirates has started, I’m actually sad now Olive won’t get to meet Arthur or the gods while they’re alive

dude considering how nonchalant Rebecca has been her expression here is REALLY scary, I wonder what she’s divining

love how Juniper is showing her growth and maturity far more. especially how she secretly gets Freedrock’s obnoxious riddle speak - she understood that Apollo had died based on what had just happened between Freedrock and Ernest and four words from the former

it’s really nice seeing Olive slowly warm up to Juniper, her eyes have even started to shine when they interact now

I’ve said this before but I LOVE CHARACTER DIALOGUE DRIVEN PARTS LIKE THIS. Don’t get me wrong, action driven parts like the last one are absolute eye candy but parts like this give me so much to chew on.

Amazing job as usual Sheep (even better than usual tho I see those art refinements again)! I’ve got the drive to finish up the fanart I’ve been working on now

4 Likes

Atomic Wizard Butter Mukbang…? Oh COME ON!!! JUST BUTTER? Is there no bread to go with it??? Oh well, can’t be picky in the Navy… I guess.

oooh i didnt catch this and was wondering why Juniper said Poiseidon was the only god left and thought Apollo is just some guy and not the actual Apollo lol

4 Likes

i think it’s just cause she’s always asleep

must consume new chapter :explosion_magic:

It’s been so long since I’ve last read the webcomic and you’re still going strong :face_holding_back_tears: I will get back into this one day

1 Like