AA Webcomic - Chapter 39 Part 2

"The Mumblin (SPOILERS FOR THE EPISODE)

Honestly one of the most difficult of episodes for me to make so far for various reasons on the level of theos’ death + juniper’s third mind, but I’m so glad it’s finally done! I’ve been itching to share this part of the story for years now, and there’s so much more to continue with Juniper’s(?) journey with a reborn perspective on her quest!

Safe to say it has become a lot more personal…

patrons, you can expect more on her being posted soon now that the veil is finally dropped…!

Extra Art

Juniper’s misadventures continues after my break day! what will YOU try to feed feed her next that’s not yogurt spaghetti?

RedStrokeTest

For those following the Patreon, my dev team’s continuing their work on Creative Freedom, and I’ll post an update on that for the public there soon, too

29 Likes

After so long of waiting
Tis be finally the time :pray:

3 Likes

trollus what the fuck

my therapist is gonna have a field day w this one

this chapter was so beautiful… the way you wrote grief was unique yet hit the spot

prediction:

tempest is the dog

ps play this while reading the end of the world

2 Likes

Theos: Wanted for property damage

Spoiler blur but better

After all this time, equinox circle…

It looks incredible and unique.

5 Likes

cheese tea

The long awaited conclusion we’ve sought after finally hit us like a truck. It was like preparing for a truck but getting smashed by a whole freight train of emotions instead.

(Spoilers if you haven’t finished the chapter yet)

Thank you Trollus

3 Likes

Gonna say the obvious here: Pandora’s box

Generally a point of no return, often associated with folly. What exactly it will entail for Juniper/Pandora can not reliably be predicted yet. I am very stressed.

1 Like

Thank you so much for all these years of AA webcomic, Trollus!

I’m not crying!

1 Like

THIS TRULY HAS BEEN

T H E W A I T O F T H E W O R L D

(sentence complater)

Pure peaktion.

Spoilers

The scene where Duracheron combined all his magics to form the doom attack was amazing, seeing it actually happen felt like witnessing a mythological event. (Which is exactly what it is now that I think about it)

1 Like

hmm… oh, I know!
Sky apples!(she loves them anyways I’m just doing her good for real)

pineapple on pizza

Through the 5 sea clusters, I alone am the balanced one."
Imaginary Technique: Equinox

it’s been a 5 year journey irl since juniper awoke not know her name and 4 since she learned about equinox and we’ve finally reached that point… as usual you delivered sheep, what an insane chapter

pandora's box

YOU HAD TO DO IT DO US WITH THE PUPPY SHEEP, LOW BLOW :sob:

HOLY SHIT, JUNIPER’S ORIGINAL NAME WAS PANDORA!!! Honestly I really like the name, I wonder if she was named after the myth

crazy how you can see Pandora actually age

I’m a huge sucker for outside perspectives of huge fights/world events and this is no different, seeing theos and durza fight in their primes is AWESOME, even if it means the end of 80% of the world :sob:

this image of juniper is honestly really pretty, but also super sad. she’s just a girl bro, why’s she gotta go through all this :frcryin:

that equinox magic circle is INSANE!!! I wonder if the box in the middle is a reference to pandora’s box given juniper’s original name? possibly in reference to hope considering that was the only thing left in the box after pandora opened it?

also there’s even more ancient script on it now and it’s still really interesting

ANGEL’S (KIND OF) ALIVE, HOORAY!

BUT JUNIPER’S (KIND OF) DEAD??? WTF THE ROLLERCOASTER

LET’S GOOOOOO, EQUINOX MAGIC BABY
I’m a huge fan of character designs with space/galaxy motifs (cosmic garou my goat), so this new equinox pandora is AWESOME

1 Like

5 years in the making. let’s see how she handles it now

I had an image saved for that

1 Like

cold chapter

5 Likes