AA Webcomic Episode Still in Progress

the next comic episode is a pretty special one, today’s usually the day it comes out, but it’s still in progress and it’ll take longer for it to be posted which is something i expected

hopefully you guys will understand, thanks!

27 Likes

wonder what’s the special thing
:eyes:

1 Like

monkey scene

3 Likes

Juniper Arcturus magic when :eyes:

1 Like

I await image

1 Like

Dababy episode

1 Like

I’m going to bet hands down that it’s a mutation, if that’s not true then I’ll pay up all my crowns that I have in WoM

1 Like

She does not even have Fire…

1 Like

And you really have like… 2 crowns so it matters not to you anyway.

1 Like

Juniper is gonna get Sacrifice bet.
Also do your streams have any sort of schedule?

1 Like

Great work takes time.

4 Likes

that’s ok dude
each episode is poggers and I’m fine waiting for one

have a dababy car in the meantime

1 Like

Take all the time you need

1 Like

glad you’re taking your time on it! keep up the awesome work!

2 Likes

What is happening…I swear you released every episode on Tuesday instead of Wednesday…like normal release schedule was always Tuesday and now it’s Wednesday…?

Also this isn’t complaining, I’m glad that the 100th Chapter is going to be special, but like, I swear, everything came out on Tuesday every week…

1 Like

cheese special

1 Like

10 minute scene of veronica getting flattened by verdies please bro

1 Like

imagine Veronica existing

1 Like

Not only is it fine if it takes longer, it’s making me more excited for it and will make for a better experience reading it when it comes out, it’s a W all around.

1 Like

I don’t think there was ever a set release schedule, LSS just managed to keep up normal releases for an impressive amount of time. But of course life and stuff will mess that up, esp since this I don’t think this webcomic is a full time thing.

Anyway, I’m hella hyped for what’s coming up for the big 100!

1 Like