AA Webcomic Trello Wiki [WIP]

the comic project is starting its 20th chapter and is quickly nearing 3000 pages, its starting to get difficult for me to keep track of everything going on in it in my head, and I need a place to organize the comic characters with their backstories, and interactions with current events in the series beyond just plugging them all into tech’s dms. so after talking with some guys like tech and a brief mention with vetex, i decided to start off an aa webcomic trello wiki

it’s still a work in progress, but once the wiki is sufficiently completed, the trello page will be made public for everyone to see, i may announce it in a separate post, or bump this one up again with a trello link

as the story progresses, the trello will be updated as there will be more characters introduced in sixth and seventh, especially in the sixth with all the keihatsu ancestors and stuff

26 Likes

A wiki? hell yea :LETSFUCKINGOOO:

1 Like

AA WEBCOMIC TRELLO LET’S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

gotta binge read the trello once it’s released

1 Like

Love the AA comic, I read it every monday.

2 Likes

Introducing (the scrapped) WoM cultures now? :LETS_GOOOO:

1 Like

yoooo trello for the webcomic??

2 Likes

Would make sure to view that

1 Like

everytime you release, i’m sleeping :frcryin:

i am excited for this trello, nice

1 Like

I wanna keep reading

This comic is the best

1 Like

I wanna see your trello pfp closer up, looks nice.

1 Like

trello do be pog. A suggestion for the trello can be a section that has all the magics/curses showcased so far and explain their properties and effects

1 Like

I hope there will be a page of how much Juniper nearly died

2 Likes

yeeesssss this is incredible, I love reading through wikis so I can’t wait until you release this one!

1 Like

This is huge. I’m looking forward to visiting yet another Trello page.

1 Like