Aabraham828's Sunken and Boss Drop Store (REVAMPED!)

Aabraham828's Sunken and Boss Drop Store (REVAMPED!)
convenience 5.0 9 fairness 5.0 9 trustworthiness 5.0 9

In school rn, how does 12:30 pm est sound?

Yeah sure

Sorry for ghosting you but i actually have to cancel the trade

alright

What can I trade for a sunken sword

btw you need to offer first.
rating from old trades
heā€™s very nice and trustworthy, fair and has very convenient timing :nod:

well my shop hasnt been updated in a while cause ive been inactive but im planning on coming back. My only sunken sword as of right now is a Strong Sunken Sword, And I am looking for a headless head + 1 Good enchant sunken (bursting, hard, powerful) OR a headless + 2x clean sunkens, OR a headless + 4 bad enchanted sunkens. ( any enchant I didnā€™t list above)

Could I trade a lvl 90 minotaur helmet, lvl 80 minotaur helmet, lvl 70 exiled chestplate, and lvl 60 wall of jericho for a clean oathkeeper?

hereā€™s a picture of all the stuff iā€™ll offer for a sunken helmet (enchant doesnā€™t matter). you pick a handful of items and iā€™ll decide if i like it. iā€™ll also offer three heavy wojā€™s, but not my build.

Iā€™ll say this for him, chances are he wonā€™t accept. Itā€™s not really worth it.

As Box said, Iā€™ll have to decline. Thanks for the offer though.

Good trade, but Iā€™ll decline. Add 2 more boss drops and I will accept that

bruh fuck off.

nah youā€™re just stupid when it comes to this stuff now :fr: And youā€™re basically slandering the community. so I donā€™t appreciate that thank you very much

keep crying :man_shrugging:

1 Like

also pls get out of my shop its not open right now

Fuck off scumbag
@Meta can you do something about him? Hes constantly causing drama and just being a bitch.

5 Likes

Bruh youā€™re making false ratings, and all around being a dick. And youā€™re 100% causing drama

1 Like

which caused dramaā€¦

then leave, stay out of the community. Nobody wants you here just like you dont want to see this.

youre actually so goddamn petty. It showed by you leaving a false rating and now you say this. Its actually pathetic

@pizzapartyfred if you hate tradingā€¦ just donā€™t trade at allā€¦ grind for ur stuff since you hate trading so much :fr:

1 Like